ch.43..Presents

I got off the knight bus in front of a seemingly vast ground trying to get my gearing. This was the location where Neville told me to come to.

"Bye Danial, Thanks for the tip" Stanley Shunpike said cheerfully waving at me.
"Bye. Safe trip" I grinned back at him, it seemed I was one of the rare customers who liked the dangerous ride so he took a bit of liking to me, but how could I not whenit reminded me so much of riding horses or death dive roller coasters which I loved so much.

I removed my glamour as the bus vanished from the sight with a mighty bang. I was half sure the bang was produced due to the sudden vacuum that the bus created when it left a spot so fast.It was all hypothetical analysis on my part, I hope i get my answers one day tho.

"Verdure" I said the name of the Longbottom elf that was supposed to pick me up.

An elf dressed in clean purple tongs popped in and bowed.

"Verdure bes talking young master's guest to the Longbottom Manor" He said as the sun peeked through the cloudy sky, it was around 12 O'clock.

"Thank you, I'll be in your care then" I smiled at him,hah My elves were going to look the smartest if this is what all elves wore.

The trick to give clothes to your elves was just gifting them 'fabric', designs and sewing kit so they can make a uniform out of it themselves. I might have read over three dozen books to come to that conclusion and confirm it before leaving surprise Christmas gifts at my elves bunk room this morning.

 I might have read over three dozen books to come to that conclusion and confirm it before leaving surprise Christmas gifts at my elves bunk room this morning

I was dressed in formal attire for the Longbottom Yule ball.Th potter family crest brooch pinned on the left side of my chest.

A fine print of ' Novissima autem inimica destruetur mors' went under it which meant

"THE LAST ENEMY THAT SHALL BE DESTROYED IS DEATH." How ironic.It had been tedious work studying the history of all my houses but it was a necessary endeavour.I needed to be prepared to be 'Necrosis Le Fay' my political face and traditions were important if I wanted to impress lady Longbottom.

The elf took hold of my trunk in one hand and grabbed my sleeve with the other one and popped me into the waiting room of the Longbottom Manor.

"Harry" Neville, who was dressed smartly in purple robes beamed at me.