ch.41.Business means Business

This happens before MC's visit to Dursleys and coming back to Grimmauld place like on 23rd dec.eek can't believe it's ch 41 already i siriusly gotta rush this.

*****************(∆)*****************

As I stepped into the snow covered magical streed if diagon ally I was assaulted by the bustling Christmas charm.

The falling snow was as white as strars against the sleeping sky.

People were rushing around shopping for last minute gifts and preparations for the Christmas or as wizards traditionally refer to it as 'Yule'

I looked at my own bag of presents, I've already shopped all the non magical gifts I wanted to give to my friends, so what's left were the magical ones.

But first , Gringotts.

I passed through the crowded street unrecognised due to the protection and disguising magic of the Heirship rings, although 'Tom' still remembered me as 'Danila Radcliff'.

It seems that the Heirship rings somehow made them forget about  'Harry Potter' not that anyone knew how 'I' actually looked like under the glamours.

( For the readers- what i meant to say is that when 'she' first entered the wizarding world she was under a glamour as stated in the inheritance papers [refer to ch. Bj] and she entered Hogwarts without those glamour so to everyone who met her before Hogwarts knows her as "Danial Radcliff'" and Harry Potter is a complete different person to them.)

I stepped on the marble strairs of gringotts and nodded towards the guards with a " Happy Yule " I got some gruff grumbling in return but i guess it was better than nothing.

I found an empty teller.

" Noble goblin, I request an audience with my bank manager Sir Darkfang " I said discreetly showing my Black heirship ring.

" Shrappin will accompany you to Sir Darkfangs office " he nodded towards one of the blank looking assistant goblins who stepped forward to led me through the confusing corridors of Gringotts.

We made our way in silence and soon reached our destination.

He knocked on the door and a sharp " come in "  was heard.

"Heir Black-Evans, how many I help you" Darkfang said as the other goblin closed the door behind me.

" Happy Yule Sir Drakfang " I said taking a seat.

" You didn't come just to wish me, did you Heir Black-Evans?"

"Of course not Sir I'm here on business as always "

" You are so direct with your thoughts young heir, It's always a pleasure doing business with you " He said in what I assumed was 'cherry' voice for goblins.

"Likewise, I must say you did an excellent job on those wards and glass cabins, I was almost worried Kreacher might not be able to properly dictate to you what I wanted"

"We got your letter foretelling your thoughts on that matter and elven magic I dare say only does the best for their masters"

"Still, I'm glad I trusted you on those matters, not to mention your discretion is only an added bonus"

"We do make it our priority to keep the costumers discretion"

"So can I trust you on one more matter " I said getting serious " it's of a rather delicate nature and May cause an uproar shall it fall into wrong hands"

"It the services are something Gringotts can provide then we'll be more than happy to assist you young Heir , for a price of course"

"Well that matter itself concers Gringotts so I'm not too sure" I said leaning back into the chair and watching his expressions.