ch.23.Quidditch

lunch on Friday.

I went to the great hall for dinner but couldn't find Neville there.

"He must still be in the hospital wing," Hannah told me.

"I thought he would be dismissed by now, he only got a twisted ankle right?"

" Yeah, I'll check on him," I said leaving the yellow-clad table.

" What about dinner?" Hannah asked me.

"I'll just take something quick" I mumbled, The sandwich was a no-go since they either had ham or beef and I didn't eat any.

So, I grabbed a bowl of grapes and strawberries for me and Neville. I wonder if Madam Pomfrey will allow me to give Neville the chocolate that I had in my satchel.

I think I might just be in love with that preservation spell.

On my way out professor, sprout stopped me and told me that my 'Detention' will start today at 8 0'clock.

he told me to meet her at the quidditch changing room where the Hufflepuff team will be.

I nodded to her and took off toward the medical wing although my guilty conscience didn't want to meet Neville after what happened in the potions class but my worry for him overrode it.

I had a lot to think about.

Firstly the hat revealing my secrets to the HOGWARTS was a surprise, I've never read about this loophole in any fanfic and wasn't prepared for such a thing to happen, It never even crossed my mind that the hat would expose ME!

This could either turn out for the best or for the worst but I was considering leaving the HOGWARTS out of my list of potential alleys because, one, although the hat supported my plans it was wary of me and kinda went behind my back so it means it didn't trust me fully and second, I didn't know what a motile castle and a few senile portraits were capable of.

Sooner or later HOGWARTS will come to the conclusion that I wasn't some Hero willing to sacrifice himself for the wizarding world nor was I someone like Riddle.

NO. I was neither a villain nor a Hero. I was the Author. This was MY story now, I was a being whose sole purpose in this world was to mold it to his desire, I am going to kill Dumby and Voldy, and I am going to bring REVOLUTION to this world stuck in the 80s! And there was a lot more to do but this was just the starting.

I know I was a foolish, underskilled, and delusional person but I was confident and obsessive. I wasn't going to stop at anything to achieve my goals.

If I wanted to be the protagonist, then I will be the protagonist, If I wanted to change the wizarding world and the characters to live then they will live and no one, not Voldemort, not dumbledore, neither hogwarts nor the wizarding world were allowed to stop me and if they tried then I will show them just what an obsessive fan and this child of a french doctor and Indian detective was capable of.

GO GO POTTERHEADS!

" Hi "

" Um hi, Neville" When did I reach the medical wing?

"How are you feeling?" I asked him sitting down on the bed.

" Just like I got my ankle healed," He said showing me his ankle.

" Good, I brought some snacks," I said putting the bowl down.

" Thanks, but Madam Pomfrey already brought me some food"