ch.4. psycho elf and Screaming portraits

HER POV ~

I got off the taxi and paid the driver in muggle money. I had withdrawn it from an atm. I made sure not to be seen by anyone.

I checked my bag for all the items before looking around the borough of Islington.

That is where Grimmauld place is. I looked at house no. plates ...No.9, No.10,No.11, No.13 ... I casually walked up to no.11 and concentrated. I hope this works. I forced my mind to recall the handwritten note that I had seen in the book

The headquarters of the Order of the Phoenix may be found at

number twelve, Grimmauld Place, London.

I looked up to find a dark and dreary house slide between No.11 and NO.13

I went to the front door, the front door opened automatically. I went in and felt a cold sensation, it was kind of like when I bonded with the nekomata.

Once inside I was greeted with a dark and musty hallway. Heads of creatures that I guess were the black family house-elves were hanged on the walls. I halted in my steps as I heard a scream

"Filth! Scum! By-products of dirt and vileness! Half-breeds, mutants, freaks, begone from this place! How dare you befoul the house of my fathers —"

" Hello Lady Walburga," I said in an overly sweet voice. she stopped screaming and narrowed her eyes at me

" Who are you - you flit-"

" I am the black heir "

"The Black heir ?" that seemed to get her attention

" Yes black heir, Sirius-"

" That Blood traitor, abomination, the shame of my f--"

" LADY WALBURGA !" I said loudly but calmly " These profanities do not suit a lady of the Great and Noble House of Black, and if you can calmly listen to me I will appreciate it "

" What!" she snarled

" The house of Black is on the edge of extinction, Regulus is dead, Bellatrix died in Azkaban, Sirius is in prison and I heard that he will be killed soon. If you do not want the Noble house of Blacks to die you will listen to me"

" Bellatrix is dead"

" Yes " what a lie but she will die soon

" what do you have to do with my family "

" As I said I am the black heir named by Sirius, I do not want the Black family line to die, and don't you find it suspicious that many of the ancient families are almost dead and that too at almost the same time "

" Explain "

" Albus Dumbledor or the light lord as you know is responsible for this, He manipulated Sirius and sent him to Azkaban as soon as he was of no use, Albus dumbledor was the reason regulus died. regulus was a spy for Dumbledor and he died when the dark lord found this out, Albus Dumbledore is the reason why the Potter, Longbottom, and many other pureblood families are almost dead "

" Why should I trust you? how do I know that you are telling the truth "

" So you are telling me that you do not know how Sirius was under Dumbledore's thumb, you do not know how the potters were under his control, or you do not know the fact that the reason why Regulus died is in this house itself and you do not know that Kreacher knows it "

" What reason? Kreacher?! "

" Yes mistress " The old-looking elf popped into the hall and bowed deep

" Is what this young man says true "