ch.21.Aggressive Badger.

(just a little something, Neville-harry bonding, etc...)

still in the potions class~

this was so not cool. I reeled in my emotions.

so even after I managed to make a perfect potion, we still blew up. This wasn't going to leave a good impression on Snape, I wanted to be seen as an obedient, a little cheeky but a merry little Hufflepuff.

Really this wasn't even Neville's fault, was history repeating itself? was the fate of this world fixed?

" Harry, are you alright?" Neville said giving me a shaky smile. He was putting a bit too much weight on his right leg, was his left ankle twisted? I looked him in the eyes, definitely hurt I could just see the pain in them. I pushed him a bit too hard, didn't I?

yes, that's right. I was with Neville now instead of Ron, I've already changed too much there was no going back now.

I looked at my favorite Slytherin glaring at us.

I held in a sigh, I'll play with him later, I'll have a lot of opportunities later but right now I need to deal with this quickly. Neville was my top priority right now, hang in there little brother!

" Sir, may I take Neville to the hospital wing? We will submit the potion since its complete"

" He doesn't look hurt," Snape said narrowing his eyes, siriusly this man? was his hate for Potter too much to even overlook a hurt student? or did he simply not notice, a good reminder that he's not the selfless man I know yet. I will have to fix this man's misunderstanding soon!

" Not every injury is visi-I mean his ankle looks hurt" Then Snape took one look at his rapidly swelling ankle and motioned at us to leave the class. did he really not notice before?

we packed our stuff and headed toward the door. I stopped at the door and turned around, Snape raised a brow still glaring.

Might as well try to scavage all I can, it's the least I can do after this blew up in my face, quite literally.

" I'm umm WE are sorry sir, for causing such a commotion on the first day," I said locking my eyes with him then moving them right past him to a certain pair of Slytherins who had an unnecessary amount of nettle on their table. these bastards! You don't D...O...N...T hurt my friends and get away with it. and they are just 11.

" Just Take your friend to the hospital wing" he sneered

I and Neville made quick work of getting the hell out of the classroom.

As soon as we were out of the classroom my worry got the better of me.

" Neville? Does it hurt? can you walk? should I carry you? Are you alr-"

" I'm fine Harry"

" No, you are not fine, your ankles swelling like it's 4 months pregnant!"

"4-month preg- what? harry is that supposed to be an idiom?"

" Who cares if it's an idiom or not Neville, but are you really fine?" I said holding onto his arm.

" I am fine," he said and promptly tried to hug the ground. I stabilized him since I was holding him.

" Umm I'm sorry Harry," he said looking embarrassed.

" Yeah that's it, I'm carrying you"

" Are you serious harry, I'm sure you cant levitate something as heavy as me"

"Who said I was using a levitating charm?"

" what do you-oh -OH you can be - really Harry you are going to carry me all the way to the hospital wing?"