ch.40.Santa is here.

November passed in a blur of cold and snow.

Speaking with Jessie had helped me clear my mind and formulate a plan as to what to do next.

I'll be returning back home once before the Christmas holidays. On 2nd of December to be precise. And I had a lot to do on in those 24 hours.

On nov 1st my grandpa asked for a meeting 'tomorrow' so I'll spend the with him, however since he was a genius entrepreneur I'll be asking him to draw up a business plan for the 90's.The goblins were going to be surprised.

I know he will ask why I needed it, but with a few sweet words and an excuse about it being for my stories or an project should suffice to sate his curiosity. And I know he will be more than happy to spend time teaching me business , he asked for me to come to his villa of course and we sure as hell were going to go horse riding.I could almost feel shade's soft hair and the wind flowing in my face.

Anyways Although i trusted him, he was a busy man, so grandpa suddenly asking me over came as a bit of suspicious. And that too after my panic attack , I was suspecting that mother had a hand in his invitation.

After all Grandpa apart from Jesse was the only person who could calm me down.In fact he was the only man who could calm me down completely.

Back to the Potterverse. Snape was avoiding me like the plague for some reason and I was happy for the breather that it provided. I wasn't an active target of his temper anymore and Neville was way too happy to be exempt from the dark professors field of vision.

Snape might be my bias but my fangirlness wasn't above my pride. I had thoroughly embarassed myself on the Halloween night and I knew Snape won't be too keen on comforting me anymore.

It hurt me to hurt my bias but he was being hypocritical and I was very upset.
I did what i could to mend my mistake and if my best wasn't enough then i won't try anymore. I was way too happy to let that can of worms untouched anyways.

Anyways, I didn't sign up for the Christmas holidays.

It would be a once in a lifetime experience to stay at Hogwarts during Christmas but i had promised my elves that I'll be back home on Christmas moreover i had to visit gringotts and do a lot of preperation.

It was a shame that I couldn't find ROR yet or I would have that damned tiara clensed at Christmas.

The Christmas holidays started on the 22nd of December and ended on 4th of January.

I knew a few of my friends were staying like ron,Hannah and Hermione. Susan was going back as well as Neville apparently he manages to send that letter about wands to his grandmother and she wanted to meet him.

He asked me if I would like to visit and I said that I'll ask my 'guardians' whether or not i could to come over. It was just an excuse for me to stay away long enough to tend to my businesses.I'll make sure to visit him on Christmas.

We walked to the steaming red express through the foot deep snow and Just as I was about to enter a compartment with Neville and Susan I was grabbed by my arms and pulled back into an empty compartment.

I elbowed the bigger person and went in for a shin kick before I noticed who it was.

"Hey"

"Calm down"

"Little Badger"

"Forge" "Gred" I nodded towards each of them
respectively.

"You startled me you demons" I said relaxing back trying to calm my erratic heart. I panicked because they grabbed me so suddenly.