ch.50.different ending similar results.

Me and Neville set out for our daily walk at 5'Oclock once the exams ended.

We've been at this for months.

when Neville has discovered me sneaking out to get some exercise and practice martial arts at 4'O cloak once he'd insisted on joining me.

The Green thumbed Hufflepuff was toning quiet finely once he joined me in my routine and has shot almost a head above me.I though still short wasn't quiet as miserably dwarfish like before.

We chatter about plants which he as going to tends to after our daily walk.After months of practice I was finally beginning to subconsciously spread my magic, like I did on the Quidditch pitch.

"How's the Tulsi plant coming along?" He asked as we turned a corner on the grounds.

"It's so lush now I ought to treat you to Tulsi tea sometimes"I said thinking of my verdant plant in my room, Azure had taken to curling around it for some reason.

"Where will you even brew-" Neville.strted to say but I grabbed hold of him and made him duck with me.

"!Peter tingle!" I exclaimed as both my magic and the scar picked up danger coming towards us.

Two spells each.

They sizzles past us above our heads and I dragged Neville into a run with me.

"Danger Run!" I yelled pushing my sworn brother forwards.

"What-" he said wide eyed and startled as we turned around to see the furious seeting figure of Quirrel shoot spells at us in frenzy, i casted many shield spells and avoided as many spells I could but I was no match for an experienced veteran like Quirrel.

Quirrelmort had very little magic but his vast knowledge of spells and combat experience more than made up for it, even an advanced student like me could only be on defensive.

"Run Neville I'll hold him back!" I yelled but Neville didn't listen to me.No the loyal Hufflepuff shakily unsheathed his own wand and sent spells hurling at Quirrel.

We had to do something, call for help somehow while holding Quirrel back.I was once again thankful for my occlumecy skills for, if it hadn't been for them I might have already been crushed under Nerves and fear.

Within half a minute, the unathletic Neville was hit with a stunner being thrown back several meter by the shell force of the spell, The momentary lapse that it created was enough for me to send a wide range Aguementi. It seemed to hit a button in Quirrels nerves.

"You think I'll fall for the same trick again!" He bellowed sending an more powerful jet stream at me which almost knocked me back flat on my backside.

Shit!i too will get caught in the lighting like this, think quick.

A nasty aquamarine blue spell speed towards me and I felt phantom's magic come to my rescue.

"Imperio!"

I don't have time to think about her dark shield as i wordlessly accioed my broom and continued to evade and deflect spells.

Quirrel ducked with just a millisecond to spare as the broom flew past, almost hitting his head.

I jumped clean on the bottom using it like a surfing board.

"Partum Fulgur" I yelled happy to be finally off the ground.

lightening craked in the air, i felt the electrostatic difference, even felt a little current running inside me wet body despite being off the ground.

With a thunderous Crack and blinding light the Lighting bolt hit the ground near Quirrel, sending debris flying in the air and the air tasting like current.