Epilogue.

I groaned as my body jerked disturbing my sleep.

"Wake up sleeping beauty" A voice I was all too familiar with said.

"Jesse" I said opening my eyes to meet her purple ones.I was on the school bus, I remember now.

I was exploring my mindscape ad occlumecy shields in my real world and actually fell asleep.

"Tell me" Jesse's eyes shined brightly as she nudged me awake.

"Ok , ok , it worked, I can go into the mindscape and use occlumecy to full" I said easing back into the old seat. My bag was on my lap and i could feel how light it felt now that i dropped many of the classes.

"So, can you use legilimency too now?" She asked looking hopeful.

"Dunno, haven't tried that yet BUT " I said looking at her hopeful expression." I'm NOT going to try that one on you , what if i accidentally turn you into a vegetable even if your IQ's not much far above?" I said.

She pouted, this girl has no sense of danger siriusly

"Hey!I'm bloody genius when it comes to technology ok, fine atleast tell me what happened
after you showed Neville the abuse scars? How did your detention with snape go? How did you score on exams?Did Norbert reach Newt? Why did the Unicorns come?What was Phantoms shield?How did you get Neville to go along with your plans? How was it fighting against Voldy?! There are soooo many things you didn't explain in detail!"She said bouncing up and down on her seat.

I laughed at her childish enthusiasm

"Soo...it went something like this........."

***************************************

"Let's trust each other, No?" I said wryly

"Potter, are you.... alright?" Draco asked hesitantly, I could see that he was struggling for...something

"I'm fine, as i said it's been a lot better at Hogwarts"I said redressing myself, the Octomber wind was cruel and chilling.

"Harry, why didn't you tell me?" Neville said looking on the verge of tears "I-Im your brother dammit shouldn't you tell me these things first rather than this- your rival" Neville said looking rather hurt and sending a glare at Draco.

"I really didn't want anyone to know, but if this keeps Malfoy's mouth shut and prevents his gang from harming my friends it's a small price to pay" I smiled
as I put my outer robes on.

"It's a deal, isn't it Malfoy?" I asked

"Umm..Yes....." Draco paused "Do you...I mean...do you...need help?" He asked, it was really touching, so he wasn't too far gone just fearful and under his parents control?

Lady Malfoy was unlikely to hurt him considering she went against VOLDEMORT for him, that must mean  it's the male Barbie.

Lucious Malfoy was cruel enough to hurt others and he did a fucking great job of it, the evidence was Dobby.

A creature like house elf who couldn't survive for too long without a attachment/ a family was driven to the brink of happily being a FREE ELF by him.

"Harry?"

"Sorry, Nev I was just thinking something" I said giving him a bright smile

" and I'm fine Malfoy, I don't need help" I said.

"Are you sure?" Drack asked " yeah harry, my grandma and i can help" Neville for once agreed on something with Draco.

"I'm fine guys, just...just please keep this a secret, I don't want any trouble for anyone, can you please promise me?" I asked looking at both of them