ch.20.Potions,here comes my bias

Friday

6:06

Finally, Friday was here which means...Potions!!

Yay!, I couldn't wait to see his reaction when he asks those questions.

I even practiced the boil cure potion before coming to Hogwarts. Now I just had to prevent Neville from blowing up his potion.

I was going to pair with him, probably feed him some calming draught-infused candies. I should have thought of that before the flying incident.

The flying class right, I knew about what was going to happen but I forgot about McGonagall, it was careless of me. To avoid such incidents in the future I decided to create a log last night.

The log mainly consisted of all the events I knew would happen and the key characters involved in them along with my opinions on handling them. I made sure to write the log in a code consisting of all the languages I knew t it was a mess of French, Japanese, Spanish, Hindi, English, Marathi, and Banjara.

I knew French cuz my mum was French, my dad spoke Hindi ( his country language), Marathi( state language), and banjara(cast/family language), and I'm an anime geek so I learned Japanese for the sake of my otaku pride and Spanish was my optional subject ad English well I learned in a full English school.

reading that rune-warded notebook will certainly give anyone headaches.

" Kreacher," I asked there was a pop and then a crash, Kreacher was sprawled on the floor in a heap. I rushed forward to help him.

" Are you fine kreacher?" I asked

" Kreacher is fine, he can handle himself!" I was a bit taken aback by Kreacher's manner, he seemed agitated for some reason.

His eyes widened as he seemed to realize what he just said.

" K-kind master Harry, Kreacher is extremely sorry, Kreacher would never but- Kreacher is a bad elf-"

I cut off his rant, no point in tormenting both myself and himself" It's fine Kreacher, You seem to be agitated for some reason, may I ask why?"

" The Hogwarts elf wouldn't allow Kreacher in"

"do they not like non-hogwarts elves? but you didn't seem to have any problem when coming to me in the chamber underground"

" No, They don't allow elves they don't know for safety reasons, some bad people send elves in to cause trouble, and the chamber master called Kreacher to was too away from Hogwarts for the elves to know but coming here they know, and tried to stop me"

hmm, this was a problem

" But they allow you to send me coffee and stuff, you feed my pets "

" they check the things sent for students by elves and give them to you, an elf stays with Kreacher while he feeds masters familiars"

oh so they know about the Azure and Tarotoad then, I glanced at Azure tightly coiled on her heating rock.

"Masters familiars are secret the elves know they won't tell anyone," Kreacher said. If he says to I will have to trust him I guess.

"will they allow you if I say you are my personal elf?"

"you don't have to do that, kind master Harry!"

" Answer my question, Kreacher" I smiled at him with my signature 'Big sister you ain't getting out of this grin'.

"Some students do bring personal elves occasionally but they are under the supervision of other elves"