ch. .42.The Goblin Nation

I let out a small sigh as we made our way towards the roller coasters after two hours of learning etiquette and having kreacher bring me formal attire.

"Careful thete young heir, one might think that you are rather displeased by receiving an Royal Invitation"

"I'm sorry but I can't help but worry,I'll be meeting with such a sacred personality moreover I'm sure the whole goblin nation will be witness as It is a royal court held to honor a wizard.I don't even know what business his majesty might speak about over the course"

"Well it is a rare occasion, but I'm sure you will be fine Heir Black-Evans, you've proven that you are not someone ignorant or incompetent and above all you know how to handle business. That's the only thing which will matter most to his majesty" sir. DarkFang said as we climbed into the deathly ride.

"Yes, I'll trust your words sir Darkfang. It's only because of you that I'm able to rest my worries and be prepared for what's to come"

"I'm glad you've come to trust me Young Heir, now hold tight" he said as another assistant goblin started the coaster ride.

I forgot all my worries in exhilaration as the roller coaster took steep dives and impossible sharp turn.

"Whoop" I was barely aware of my own laughter as the adrenaline pumped inside my system and the wind whipped my face.Man I really do love rides don't I?

The roller coaster went down and down and then the trails ended. The ride was flying as winges spotted out of its sides and we flew deeper down through the labyrinth of tunnels and finally when our free fall ended.

The ride slowed down and the sight that met me blew my mind.

There was an entire city underground. I think calling it a city was an understatement it was more like a kingdom complete with a mammoth Palace molded in gold and precious metals.

The earth was carved out to make a gigantic like Titan size gigantic cavity which extended as far as my eyes could see.

I wouldn't be surprised if the whole land underneath Scotland was carved out by the goblins.