Chapter 58

A/N: bold means it's spoken in English. Thank you for reading! On to the story! Enjoy!!!

Previously on Chapter 57

Magma just learns to be a good person. It'll be unfair to let him fall just like that. Ugh... why the hell am I thinking like this!! Of course, they'll be fine. Chrome always have tricks up his sleeves. He'll find a way to get out of that situation.

-New Ally-

Y/N P.O.V

Senku, Gen and I are now in the room. They will be doing the talking while I'll just sit back and listens. We just have to wait for Taiju and Yuzuriha to give us a call.

Once the phone finally rings. Gen quickly change his appearance and voice. "Hi, I'm Lillian Weinberg" he said. I just stare at him in awe. Even though he still sounded like a guy. It was pretty close to the real Lillian.

"I'm her interpreter, Sebastian" Senku said. I bit my lips, trying not to laugh at what he said. Senku isn't the type of person who likes overly formal things. He turns to look at me and give me a look. The look that basically said; 'don't you dare laugh at me.'

"Hello, I'm calling from USA" Gen said. I give Senku a thumbs up. He rolls his eyes and focus on the speaker cone to talk to the other line.

"I'm calling from America" he said, in his weird formal tone. I cover my mouth, trying my best not to laugh. Senku turns to me and gently pull on my cheek. I cover my mouth, trying not to let out a yelp.

Gen smacks his hand from my cheek, which makes me smile gratefully at him. He shakes his head and let out a sigh.

"Everyone in Japan, please listen to me" Gen said. Senku ruffles my hair, which makes me swat his hand away. He bit his lips, trying not to laugh.

"Focus" I mouthed at him. He rolls his eyes, but I can see a smile on his lips. "Please listen to me, everyone in Japan!" Senku said. "USA is back from the stone" Gen said. "America is back from stone" Senku said.

What?? Did you hear that, you two?? We're saved! Taiju said. Of course, he would believe that. Taiju has always been a simple guy. Especially when it comes to either Senku or me. He would always trusts us.

Hold it. First... Lillian was in space at the time a feminine can be heard. It must be the person Taiju and Yuzuriha brought from the Tsukasa's empire. I turn to look at Gen. He just smiles reassuringly at me, signaling that he's already prepared for this question.

He take a deep breath. "Yup. As soon as we returned to earth, we were petrified... we only recently got restored" he said. Wow... he can lie right off the bat. As expected from a mentalist. But that's still quite impressive.

Lillian... I was saved so much by your songs, you
have no idea! I had such a rough time at school, being so butch...And you saved me! I'd do anything to help you. But if someone's pretending to be Lillian Weinberg...I'll make CERTAIN they're dead! The female voice said, making the three of us froze at what she said.

Here we are, trying to save humanity. But when we have to lie to save life's by pretending to be Lillian. We just happen to hit a huge fan. Dammit!

I turn to look at Senku with a worried gaze. He just pat my head softly, as if trying to assure me that it will be fine. But I can still see the worry in his eyes, which is a sign that even he isn't sure.

I can't help...but notice something's off about your
voice. If you're the real Lillian, I'm truly sorry. Could you answer some questions so I know you're real? If you're really her, you would know. How many CDs have you sold in total? The girl said. My eyes widened at what she said.

I gulp nervously. "Can we even answer that?" I said, to no one in particular. "We've got three options. One: dodge the question. Two: guess. Three: snap" Gen said.

"Four: answer correctly" Senku said. I turn to him to see him lifting up a finger. He starts muttering to himself as he try to calculate the possible amount of Lillian's albums that have been sold to the world.

"At least 60 million copies. I don't know how much more" he said, turning to look at Gen. Gen nods his head and answer the girl's question in Lillian's voice. Surprisingly, we manage to answer it correctly.

One more question. If you can say this number, I'll believe you the girl said, which makes me let out a sigh of relief. Senku's ability to calculate things just never ceases to amaze me.

What are your measurements? The girl said. My eyes widened as Gen and Senku spurs out spits from their mouth. I hit them upside the head to snap them out of it. Gen starts panicking as soon as he snaps out of it.

"Just give me something rough! Even if it's not perfect. I can tell her I changed!" He said, to Senku. Senku quickly tries to calculate Lillian's size. I just bit my lips in nervousness as I waited. Senku finally gives an answer to Gen. The girl didn't buy it and claimed that Lillian looks way skinnier in the photos.

Of course. Lillian would never tell her fans her real proportions. She's a professional, even in this world. She'd keep the fantasy alive for her fans! You aren't the real Lillian Weinberg! She said. I can hear the anger in the girl's voice.

"Let me talk to her..." I said. Senku and Gen turns to look at me. "A-Are you s-sure?" Gen said. I nod my head. He let out a sigh and moves aside. I sit down in front of the speaker cone.

"Listen... my name is Y/N. May I know your name?" I said. I can hear a scoff from the other side of the line. You think I'd tell you my name after you lied to me??! She said.

"I'm sorry... truly am. But... please just listen, okay?" I said. She stays silent. Which lets me know that she is actually willing to listen. I take a deep breath. "I... I know you're upset. I am too... it hurts to know that the person we looked up to and adores is no longer with us..." I said, trying to fight the tears in my eyes.

"And just like you... I've also been through a lot of hardship myself. The only source of comfort I have? Is Lillian's songs... just like you. She makes me accept myself for all the mistakes I've made. She made me fell in love with music. She's the reason why I wanted to be a musician. So to accept the reality that she's gone... hurts me. So I know your pain... I truly do. I... I'm sorry..." I said, as I start to choke from the lump in my throat.

This time I can't hold in my tears. I let them fall from my eyes. Senku wraps his arms around me  as I start to cry. I'm sure the girl can hear my voice from the other side of the line.

*to be continued*