Chapter 80

A/N: Hello Light!! In case you aren't aware yet. I'm already entering the Dr. Stone special. Which is Ryūsui. So, if you haven't watched that one. Beware of spoilers.

Previously on Chapter 79

I close my eyes, kissing him softly. He tightens his arms around me, pulling me even closer... leaving no space between us. I tilt my head slightly, kissing him back passionately. Senku is the one I love, and I will love him... always.

-Looking For A Captain-

Y/N P.O.V

3 weeks have passed. I can now walk without the help of crutches. But of course, I have to walk slowly because my legs still feel a little weak. But well, it's a huge progress... so I don't really care. I'm just happy that I can walk again.

The small boat is completed, now we just need to find someone that will be the captain of our cruise ship. I begged Senku to take me along. He was a bit hesitant, since I just recovered from my injuries. I assured him that I'm fine. I told him that I missed traveling by the sea.

In the end, he agrees to take me along with him. So the one that will be going in search for the captain will be; me, Minami, Kohaku, Senku, Taiju and Magma. I'm so excited!

I sit next to Senku on the small boat. I hold onto his arm tightly, while placing my head on his shoulder. As excited as I am for being able to travel by sea. I can't help but feel a bit anxious because I've always been afraid to travel in a small wooden boat like this.

I hear a soft chuckle. I pull away slightly and turn to look at the source of the voice. I realize my husband had a staring at me with a look of amusement. I raise an eyebrow at the way he stares.

"What?" I asked. He just chuckle again. "I don't get you, Y/N... if you're so worried about going on the sea by a small boat like this. Why'd you insists on coming along?" He said. I think about it for a bit, and shrugs my shoulders.

"I guess I just miss the ocean too much that I forgot about my little anxiety. But now that I'm actually in the middle of the ocean, the anxiety returns ten-fold" I said.

A sudden wave rocks the boat to the left. I let out a shriek and bury my face into the crook of his neck. Senku let out a laugh at what I said. He gently wraps his arm around me.

"It's okay... I'm here. I won't let you fall in" he said, gently caressing my hair softly. I just close my eyes the whole time. I only remove my face from his neck, when I feel is slowing down.

Senku is the first to get off the boat. He turns to look at me and offers his hand to me. I place my hand on top of his. He gently help me step out of the boat. I place my feet on the sand.

Everyone, except for Senku and I start digging the ground in search for our captain. I wanted to help them, but Senku said no. He said I'm still recovering so I shouldn't do too much work.

"I know I'm still recovering. But I really want to help them" I said, sulking. Senku let out a chuckle as he wraps his arm around me. "Just be happy that I let you come along, Y/N..." he said, kissing the side of my head. I let out a sigh and pout at him. He place a quick peck on my pouty lips. I gasp at his sudden act and blushes.

"You're becoming more and more bold, Senku..." I said, once I calmed down my blush. He let out a soft chuckle. "Well... like I said, you brought out the side of me that I never know I have. So, better get used to it" he said. I roll my eyes at him. He chuckles and nudge his nose against mine.

I start to blush again and hide my face in the crook of his neck. He let out a laugh and hugs my side. I don't think I'll ever get used to this side of him. He will be the dead of me on one of these days.

There are now statues gathered in straight line. "Are we waking them all up?" Kohaku asked as she place a statue. "No... we're running out of revival fluid" Senku said.

Minami scans through their stone faces. She stops when she notices one of them. She looks kind of horrified when she stares at that one.

"There he is... Ryusui..." she said. Senku walks over to him. "This is the one?" Senku said, taking out the revival fluid. Minami turns to look at us. "No! You really don't want him!" She said. She starts listing things about Ryusui. But she starts saying how he have been a captain since childhood.

Senku being Senku, who values skill over anything. He already poured the revival fluid on the statue. Everyone cried out in protests, while I just heaved out a sigh. Let's just hope this guy wont be too much of a trouble for us.

The stone starts to crack. As soon as he's released. The first thing he did, is snapped his fingers. He opens his eyes and have a huge grin on his face. I just stare at him, with my arms crossed.

"I'm back! I want everything in the world!!" He said. I let out a sigh. "Now I see why you don't want him, Minami-Chan..." I muttered, loud enough for her to hear me.

"I told you so!" She said, whining slightly. He starts to talk the obvious. I just stare at him with a bored face. Minami walks over to him, holding a pair of clothes.

"Why don't you start by acquiring some clothes?" I hear Minami said. "Pardon my indecency in the presence of four beautiful woman..." I hear Ryusui said.

Magma have a straight face on. "Four beautiful woman? Are you so groggy that you can't even count straight? You mean three?" He said, pointing at me, Kohaku and Minami. His comment earned a kick by Nikki.

Ryusui let out a chuckle. "There may be many type. But all women are beautiful. Am I wrong?" He said. He turns to look at me and walks over for me. "But my my... this one girl must be the prettiest one I've ever seen. What's your name, beautiful lady? Say, how about a date with me?" He said, gently grabbing my hand. He lift my hand and gently place a soft kiss on the back of my hand.

"Err... my name's Y/N. And thank you. But I'm not interested in dates with you. I'm married" I said, removing my hand from his hold. I walk over to Senku and gently slip my hand in his.

"Oh, I see... pardon me. I didn't know about that. Man, you are one lucky guy" he said, looking at Senku. Senku let out a chuckle at what he said.

"Didn't have to tell me twice" he said, wrapping an arm around my shoulder. Ryusui just starts to look around again, saying how he wants everything for himself.

I lean closer to Senku. "Are you sure about this guy, Senku? He's a bit... too full of himself" I said. He turn to look at me. "Well, we've already revived him... and we can't revive anyone else, because we are short on revival fluid" he said.

I let out a sigh and nod my head, knowing what he said is right. But I don't like this Ryusui guy. I have a feeling that he might be a trouble. But well, let's just give him a chance. If he cause trouble for Senku or the rest of us, he'll surely get a piece of my mind.

*to be continued*