Chapter 115

Previously on Chapter 114

I turn my head to look at Senku. He closes his eyes and turn his head away. I notice something glistening rolling down his cheek. He lift his hand, swiftly wiping it away. He turn to look at me and give me a soft smile. He lift his hand, placing it on his chest as a signal for me to trust him... and I do trust him. He will find a way to get us out of this tough agreement.

-Pretend Warriors-

Y/N P.O.V

Now that we have managed to get Moz to side with us, we just have to figure out what to do next. Senku still didn't look happy. He knows what would happen after we get our hands on the petrification device. What we have to sacrifice. I try to assure him that we'd figure something out like we always do that got us to this point. We're not going to give up now that we've come this far.

Senku gave Moz the same earring he made for Kohaku and I. It's the best way for us to communicate with him, without attracting too much attention. Apparently, Senku came up with a plan to get Moz to act like some sort of warriors to try and scare off the guards of the inner palace.

We watch from the distance through a binoculars to see how he's doing. From his movement, I can tell that he's very strong. I haven't been getting a proper training since the last battle with Hyoga. I'm not sure if I would be able to fight Moz. Well, not that Senku would allow me to fight against him anyway. He's always been so protective of me after what happened to me... how I was close to losing my life after trying to protect him from Hyoga.

"Those people seem convinced that Moz is one of us. It would only be about time that they'd retaliate. We have to proceed with the next plan as soon as possible. Don't you think, Senku?" I said, turning my head to look at my husband. He turn to look at me and give me a soft smile.

"You're right... we can't waste any more time than we already have. Come on and let's revive the power team of the Kingdom of Science for our next plan" he said. I nod my head in agreement. We stand straight and head back to our hideout. The machine we created to turn the platinum into nitric acid should have created enough. We should be able to bring back a couple more people from our team.

***

We have revived the strongest people from our Kingdom of Science. Which are Nikki, Magma and Kinro. We're all dressed up in a similar attire as the one Moz wore when he attacks those inner palace guards.

There are people in front of us. Kinro will be the one to handle them. Senku made sure that I will stay out of this battle, in worry that I might get hurt. Amaryllis stays back to look after Byakuya.

Kinro rushes forward as one of them lunges at us. "Don't be scared everyone! Look! One of them even has no weapon! Focus on them!" One of them said. I'm very well aware that he's referring to me, since I'm the only one with no weapon. But they don't know that I'm far more deadly than they thought. I smirk under my mask as I lift my fists, getting ready to fight.

"Please fight carefully..." Senku whispered in a hushed voice next to me. I turn to look at him and give him a curt nod. I turn to look forward just in time to see one of them advancing at me. I rush forward and duck down when he swings his weapon at me. I punch him right on his pressure point.

"Ahhh!! That person uses sorcery! My body can't move!!" He screamed out, eyes wide in pure terror. I smirk under the mask and turn to look at the others. They flinches in fear as they back away. I pretend to chase after them which causes them to scramble around in fear while screaming. I let out a hushed giggle at their reaction.

We realized that Yo's gun that Senku has created is missing. Which turns out is now in Magma's possession. We've got to hurry and stop him before he wastes too many bullets. That gun is our only hope to fight against Moz. Without it, it would be hard to defeat him. Even for me.

I don't know if Moz would hurt me. I'm aware that he has feelings for me. But will that be enough to stop him from going against us? Or will he still try to kill us even with his feelings towards me?

***

Gen is wailing as he is forced to row the boat towards our ship. Magma have reached the ship, he's running up the wooden plank up the ship where Ibara is. We start yelling at him to stop and to stop wasting our only way at defeating Moz. But he's not listening to us and keeps rushing towards Ibara.

Luckily, Nikki managed to reach him in time and knock him aside. Yo who's been waiting manage to get his hands on the gun once again as he let out a happy sound. I let out a sigh of relief. We only have a few bullets left, so we can't afford to miss and waste them. Let's hope we didn't have to use it until we come face to face with Moz.

From the corner of my eyes, I notice Ibara is running away. I turn my head, noticing Moz running up the wooden board. My eyes widen at the sight. I feel a hand grabbing mine. I turn my head to look at Senku as he starts to pull me along. I quickly follows him as he start to lead us through the corridor of the ship.

We ended up in bottom room. Senku closes the door and locks it. He gently grabs my hand, pushing me to stand behind him as we slowly back away with him standing protectively in front of me. I'm not sure what he has in mind. But I'm going to put my trust in him.

The door breaks open, causing us to flinch. Senku's grip on my hand tighten as he stares warily at the man in front of us. "You got yourself cornered..." Moz said. I try to move in front of Senku to protect everyone, but he only tighten his grip making sure I stay behind him.

He throws something inside the cell behind us. My eyes widen when I realize what his plan is. Gen starts picking on the lock. The gate drops open and a foot appears. My body tenses up. A pair of blue-ish grey eyes turns to look at me.

"Y/N-Kun... didn't expect to see you again" he said. I just stare at him, without saying anything. I know the situation we're in is quite urgent. We have no choice but to revive him so he can fight of Moz. But what are we gonna do if he turn on us? Oh Senku... I sure hope you know what you're doing.

*to be continued*