Chapter 113

Previously on Chapter 112

"Sleep well, honey..." I said, gently patting his tummy. A soft smile appears on his sleeping face, making me let out a hushed giggle. My son is truly so cute. He's truly the most precious thing ever. I'm glad I can return to Senku and our baby. I don't ever want to leave their sides again.

-This Is Bad-

Y/N P.O.V

Kohaku managed to retrieve a bunch of gold dust. I was shocked to see the amount of platinum among them. My eyes soften when I realize Senku's father is the one who must have spend years to collect all these platinums for Senku.

With just a small speck of platinum, would be enough for the revival fluid. Which means we can bring back our friends from petrification. The first person we'd need would be Grandpa Kaseki, because we need his skills in crafting.

The only problem now, is those people have tossed all the petrified body into the ocean. So we have to find a way to dive deeper into the ocean. Senku came up with a plan, and that is to create a scuba tanks. I let Gen hold Byakuya as I help Senku create the tanks for them to use to dive into the ocean.

***

We have right time limit to dive. It wouldn't last long before the gas tubes wears out. So Ryusui and Soyuz would have to be fast if they want to retrieve Grandpa Kaseki safely. 

I hold onto the rope as I stare at the surface of the sea with worry. I silently pray that they'd be all right. We only have one chance at getting this plan to work out. Without grandpa Kaseki, we'd be hopeless. His skill in crafting is desperately needed in order to get our plan to work out the way we wanted it to.

"They're taking too long..." I muttered, worriedly as I stare at the water. I feel a hand gentle slip into mine. I turn my head to see it's Senku. He gives me a smile as if trying to assure me that Ryusui and Soyuz would be okay, and that they'd make it back safely. I just smile at Senku, feeling slightly at ease after his reassurance.

I gasp out of surprise when someone emerges from the water. They not only managed to retrieve Grandpa Kaseki's petrified body, they also managed to get Taiju back. I smile happily at the sight of my cousin.

"Yo, welcome back, you big oaf" Senku said. Taiju grins happily at the two of us. I let out a cheer as I throw my arms around my husband's neck. He instantly wraps his arms around me. "I told you they'd be fine" he said. I let out a soft giggle at his comment. Of course... why did I even doubt Senku's judgements?

Time-skip

We can't revive Grandpa Kaseki too soon, since he has a missing piece on his back. So we have to try and look for it first before we can revive him. As always, Senku didn't let me do anything while the rest of them try to look for the missing piece of Grandpa Kaseki's back.

I just sit on a rock, while holding Byakuya close. I stare at his face as he sleeps in my arms. His breathing is slow and steady as he sleeps peacefully. I can't believe this little baby is my son. I still find it hard to digest the fact that I'm a mother. It feels like it's just yesterday that we all focus on winning the war against the Kingdom of Might.

I turn my head to see they've found Grandpa Kaseki's missing piece. I grin happily because now we can get him back from petrification. I just watch as Senku pours the revival fluid on the craftsman. I watch as the stone on his body slowly disappears.

He looks around until his eyes landed on me as I'm still seated on the rock. "Hello, grandpa Kaseki... welcome back" I said, giving him a close eyes-smile. He smiled brightly at me.

In an instant, Senku didn't waste any time as he starts to give instruction to Grandpa Kaseki on some crafts work. He didn't even explain the situation to him. But it's not a surprise. It is Senku we're talking about. He never waste time. Grandpa Kaseki also didn't protest as he excitedly starts working.

***

As days went by, they finally figure out how to make the drone works properly. I watch as Ryusui tries to figure out how to fly it properly. Byakuya lets out a gleeful laugh as he stares at the flying device while clapping his hands.

"That's called a drone, honey..." I said, smiling softly as I raise Byakuya higher to take a closer look at the flying device. Byakuya turn his head to look at me, tilting to the sight slightly as he seems confused. I let out a giggle and kisses his cheek. "Oh, you're just too cute" I said. He let out a laugh as he places his hand on my cheek while I nudge my nose against his.

I hear a splash and turn my head to see Amaryllis. She has tears in her eyes as she looks desperate. "What's wrong, Amaryllis?" I said. She covers her face as she starts to cry. I let Senku picks up Byakuya and walks up to the crying girl. I wrap an arm around her shoulder as I try to soothe her.

After a while she finally stops crying. She removes her face from her hands and turn to look at me. My eyes widen as she starts to explain the situation in the inner palace.

Kohaku and Ginro have been caught. Ibara stabs his sharp claws through Ginro's abdomen. Kohaku sacrifice herself to get them to use the petrification device. She informs us that the petrification device is a product of science.

I turn my head to look at Senku worriedly. He have a serious expression on his face. I feel worry spreading in my chest as I realize that we've been exposed, and it won't be long until they found our hideout. It would be a disaster by then. If we need to put our plans into motion we need to come up with a good tactics, and we need it fast.

"Well well well... look what we have here" a new voice said. My eyes widen when I turn my head. Moz is right behind Amaryllis. He must have followed her when she tries to flee from the inner palace. Oh no... this is bad.

*to be continued*