chapter 3- birthdays

Hunter p.o.v.

I groaned feeling something jump on top of me. Or more like someone.

"Happy birthday brother." Crystal shouted happily.

I was about to shout at her until she spoke them words. My eyes softened and I spoke back.

"Happy birthday little sister." I said starting to tickle her sides making her scream and laugh.

Just then I heard a snap from a picture being taken. I looked up and noticed my mom with tears in her eyes.

"Happy birthday my beautiful babies." Mom said smiling softly.

We smiled at her and opened our arms for her to hug us. She quickly walked over and hugged us both tightly.

Myself and crystal had decided to just have our friends have a sleep over instead of a party. Ee knew this could be the last time it's just all of us so we wanted to make it special before all our mates come along.

After a while the girls left my room letting me get ready for the day. I headed to the bathroom and once I was done I headed down the stairs.

"Happy birthday son." My dads said.

Clearly they had alright said happy birthday to crystal as she Is sat next to them eating pancakes.

"Thank you dad and dad." I said eith a chuckle.

I sat down and my mom put pancakes down for me. I thanked her and instantly started scranning them.

Not to long after our front door barged open and in walked my auntie skylar, uncle jacob, jayden, rose and daisy.

"Happy birthdayyyy" they all shouted to us.

We laughed and thanked them.

After a while of spending time with everyone myself, jayden, crystal, rose and daisy headed upstairs to the cinema room.

We decided we wanted to watch a movie first. Our mom had bought a lot of snacks for us. Including popcorn which I'm looking forward to.

We sat and watched scary movie 2. To be honest we barely even watched it and we all just spoke nore to be honest.

We turned it off in the end because daisy was very much terrified as was angel. (Angel came not long after everyone else turned up).

Angel and daisy are the ones we are all most protective over. They are kind off like the baby out of us all. Same with rose but she will stand her ground more then daisy would. Daisy and angel are more innocent and forgiving then the rest of us. It makes us more protective over them.

After a while the girls started talking about latest again making me sigh. Talking about our mate makes it more real now knowing we could find our mate any second now. We could just walk around the corner and boom, our mate is there. It both excites and scares me.

"I bet you can not wait till you find your mate." Daisy said to crystal in excitement.

Crystal smiled and nodded.

"I'm nervous more then anything now though. I have always been excited but now that it can happen any moment I'm scared." Crystal said and I could feel through our twin bond she really was scared.

I walked over to her and hugged her. I kissed the top of her head.

"It will be okay crystal. If he hurts you I can just kill him." I said half joking and half not.

Crystal laughed and smacked me around the head.

"Thanks hunter." She sis sfotyl laying her head on my chest.

Everyone knew when crystal is like this she really needs me, her twin. Whenever one of us are extremely angry we can calm eachother down. I guess it's a twin thing. Its our bond.

I meant it though. If he hurts her I will kill him. No one and I mean no one hurts my sister. My sister is strong though. She is tough she will get through anything I know that for sure. Doesn't mean I won't protect her though.

"What do you think about the new girl. She is a witch." Daisy said changing the subject.

"As soon as we got told about her my wolf started pacing in my head." I said speaking up.

Everyones eyes widened.

"Do you think she is danger to us all?" Daisy asked panicked.

I shook my head in no.

"No, my wolf never sensed danger. I'm not sure what it was but he seemed more fine with her coming, happy almost. I dont understand it." I said.

"She could be your mate." Crystal said with a huge smile.

I laughed and shook my head in no.

"Crystal do you know how rare it is for a werewolf to have a witch as a mate. It's more rare then us having a human mate. There is more a chance of us having a human mate." I said in disbelief.

"Moms a human. There is less chance of us having a human mate your right. Our dads are twins and got a human mate which is more rare. You could have a witch mate. You said it's rare not impossible." Crystal said.

I sighed and nodded. She is right but i doubt I will have a mate that's a witch. It's the rarest thing.

"I think it sould be cool if you had a mate that's a witch. We would have a witch luna. First we had to werewolf as alpha and luna. Then we had werewolf alphas twins at that and a human luna. Imagine having a werewolf alpha and a witch luna." Daisy said with excitement glittering in her eyes.

We all nodded. It would be cool but I know it would not happen. Like I said witches are so rare.

We spent the rest of the day laughing and messing with eachother. Until we finally fell asleep.

The next day.

My birthday was yesterday. Today we have been doing some training and I have yet to still find my mate. I don't know if that makes me happy, upset or anxious. Possibly all.

Its getting late now and we have school tomorrow. Just as we started getting ready to head in a big gust on wind blew strongly almost knocking us off our feet.

I shrugged my shoulders finding it weird but not thinking to much off it. Next thing you know just as we get in the weather gets worse. Everyone starts looking outside wondering where this came from.

The wind was blowing and then the next minute it poured down with rain. All of a sudden it started to hail storm and then next minute snow before finally it died down and went sunny.

"What just happened.?" I asked flabbergasted.

"I'm not sure. It looks as though a witch could have found her powers and it being the weather." My mom said coming up to us.

"How do you know?" Jayden asked confused as was I.

She sighd, took us home and began explaining everything that happened at our auntie arias pack years and years ago. They found a book on werewolves, mates, witches and more and they read about this happening. I was shocked and amazed all at the same time.

I was angry when I found out auntie aria was kidnapped but I'm glad she is okay now. We go to auntie arias pack sometimes to see her and I love going there. I love my auntie aria. She helped me through a lot.