chapter 46- head coven missing

Hunter p.o.v.

It's been 3 days since we had the meeting and have the evidence. It's been 2 days since jaydens birthday. He will be able to find his mate now but had still yet to find her.

I think it's making him worry more however. He seems quite. Well more quite then he normally is anyway.

Right now we are back in the meeting room. However we have no idea what is going on. Sarah grandmother has asked for us to have a meeting.

As we walked in I noticed Sarah's grandmother, grandfather and her auntie already in the office as well as both my fathers and my mother.

As we took our seats sarah grandmother began to speak.

"Thank you for coming to the meeting I wanted. I just wanted to let you all know that I have spoken and reported everything to the council witch. I did this on the day we had our meeting. They told me they would look into it." Sarah grandmother Aurora said.

Sarah looked at her and nodded.

"Did they say how long it would take for them to look into it.?" Sarah asked.

"They have already contacted me back. They looked into it and agree that this is an offence and that the stuff she has done is the death penalty." Sarah grandpa said however ri could see he was tense.

"Then why do you look so tense?" I asked.

Sarah grandpa sighed before speaking.

"They, for whatever reason sent a message to the head coven letting her know she is being investigated. She knows everything. The council headed to her coven but she was mo where to be found." Sarh grandpa said.

"What do you mean she could not be found." I growled in anger.

I could feel the rage deep inside me.

"There is more." Sarah auntie said before I could say anything else.

"They did find sienna." Sarah auntie said.

I noticed how that caught sarah attention.

"Are they going to punish sienna?" Sarah asked in concern making me frown.

"After everything that girl has put you through and you are concerned?" I growled out to sarah making her  frown at me.

"If my mom trusted her then so do I. Besides sometimes I could tell she was acting mean." Sarah said with a shrug.

"Well what if all this is a set up sarah." I said with a snarl making her glare at me.

"For starters do not growl or snarl at me. Another thing is do not underestimate my mom. My mom would never even think about trusting someone especially if it was about me if there was even a dot of her that thought she may not be able to trust her." Sarah said angrily making me sigh.

I was still wary though. I do not like this sienna girl at all and nor do I trust her.

"We have sienna in our coven." Sarah grandmother said after a bit if silence.

My head snapped to her in disbelief.

"I agree with sarah, Hunter. If my daughter (katrina) trusted sienna then so do I." Sarah grandmother said making me close my eyes and pinch my nose.

"You have so much faith in sienna but why?" Crystal asked.

"Its not sienna we have faith in and trust. It's my mom." Sarah said making crystal nod in understanding.

"I agree with them. Katrina was not a trusting women. It was really hard for her to just trust anyone. If she trusts sienna then I think we should as well. " my uncle keaton said as my uncle damien nodded making me sigh.

"

You all know katrina better them us. I guess if you trust this sienna then we need to. Bring her to our office this afternoon. If I do not trust her when I see her. Or even if there is something I thing is wrong or slightly wrong she will be in cuffs and straight to the dungeons." My dad xander said firmly making us all nod.

With that being said we all walked out the room. One thought going around my head was can we trust sienna? And where is the head coven?.

I sighed and we all walked out. I went to take Sarah's hand but she pulled her hand away from me before I could making me frown.

I felt in the bond and I could feel a bit of anger, sadness and hurt coming from her making me frown and groan internally.

Sarah headed towards the kitchen with crystal, rose, daisy and angel. Jayden walked with me and sighed.

"Looks like you are in the bad books today." Jayden said with a little chuckle.

"I don't understand why though man. I'm not saying I don't trust her mom I'm just being cautious." I said sighing.

However what I never expected was sarah to hear us.

"Its the way you are coming across Hunter." Sarah said with a slight glare.

"I didn't mean to come across in any way baby. I'm just being cautious. I dont mean this bevause your mom trusts her I'm saying this because we do not know what head coven has said to her." I growled at the end.

"Its exactly why we need her here Hunter." She said.

"I know but she should be going straight to the dungeon. Not straight to the office." I raised my voice a little making her frown.

I could feel the anger building up inside me. Sarah looked at me and frowned.

"My mom trusted her Hunter. There has to be a reason why. There is not a single part of me that believes sienna is on the bad side. I think she was on my side the whole time. I just never knew. She was scared of her own mom Hunter. I understand why because her mom is powerful." Sarah said making me sigh.

I nodded my head and grabbed at my hair.

"Alright." I said before walking over to her and kissing her forhead. I walked straight to the front door after kissing her head and headed straight for the woods going for a run. I could feel the hurt and sadness in our bond but to be honest I was to stressed to deal with it. I knew if I was to go comfort her I would get mad when we start talking about it and so would she as we disagree with each other. It's best we both have space and calm down.