chapter 21- cuddle?

Sarah p.o.v.

Before she goes downstairs.

After precious left my roon I decided to have a look around the room a bit more. It was a really nice room.

I started thinking about Hunter a bit. He really is handsome and I am so lucky to have him as my mate. I can feel myself already falling for him and not just because of the mate bond.

I started thinking about what his room would look like. I wonder what colour it is? Is it messy like a lot of teenage boys rooms are? Or is his favourite colour in the room alot?

Before I knew it I was in his room making my eyes widen in horror. I gasped in suprise realising I has teleported into hunters room. Oh no I'm in his room without permission.

I started to freak out when I felt a jolt in my body but mainly in the arms. I panicked more and looked right at his bedside table and may have accidentally zapped it.

"Shit." I cursed out loud.

I groaned and quickly ran into what I thought was his bathroom but was a walk in closet to get some water to get as much smoke away as I can.

I groaned more when I realised it was a wardrobe and not the closet. I quickly ran to the other door which was at least the bathroom. I grabbed a tub I noticed on the side and put water in before running to the bedside table and pouring water on it.

I sighed when I realised I'm going to have to tell him what I did. I teleported to the top of the stairs nervously.

I went downstairs and told him about it. I was nervous but he just laughed. After a while we talked and laughed. Not long after crystal had turned up happily and we carried on talking and laughing.

The alphas both brought up about introducing me to the pack. I'm nervous about it but at the same time partly excited.

Finally we all said our good nights and headed to bed.

"Good night love. If you need me come to my room. It doesnt matter what time it is or what for just knock on. Or if you need crystal she is that room there across from us." He said softly pointing across from my room which is Crystal's room.

I smiled and nodded at him in thanks. We stared into eachother eyes a while longer. I wanted him to kiss me. He groaned and sighed before kissing me cheek and saying good night again. I smiled at him a small one and just walked into my room.

I was disappointed that he never tried to kiss me but I guess there is a lot of time for that.

I sighed and got ready for bed. I took a shower and everything before finally getting into bed.

I tossed and turned for what felt like hours but had only been one hour. I really could not sleep. All I could think about was Hunter.

I groaned and got out of bed. I decided to get a glass of water. As I headed downstairs I jumped out my skin noticing crystal there as well. She was sat on the stool drinking a cup of water.

"Couldn't sleep?" She asked softly.

I smiled at her and shook my head no.