chapter 20- accidently zapped it

Hunter p.o.v.

I sighed as my mom took sarah to see her own room. I know she will need some space but I can't help but want to be around her more. I'm sat in the kitchen with both my fathers.

All of a sudden I heard a chuckle. I looked up and noticed both my fathers staring at me chuckling making me frown.

"What's so funny" I gritted out.

"We have never seen you like this before. You have never been interested in anything but becoming a good alpha. I dont think I have ever seen you sulk over not being able to see anything or someone apart from jayden." My father xavier said with a chuckle.

I glared at him making them chuckle some more.

"Don't worry Hunter. She will come round soon. She probably just needs some time to think. Your mother was the same." My dad xander said.

I nodded my head. I really hope so.

Not long after my mom came down and smiled softly at me. She completely ignored my dads so I know she is still not happy about what happened with crystal meeting her mate which made both my fathers frown.

Mom walked over to me and kissed my cheek.

"She is a good girl Hunter. I really like her. The moon goddess sure knows how to pick them." She said with a smile.

I smiled happily knowing my mom likes my mate. That was the biggest thing for me.

"Thanks mom, I am really happy you get on with her." I said feeling so much more relief then I expected.

She smiled at me and nodded.

"Of course. I hope you get on with crystal mate as well. He seems a lovely lad. I remember seeing him a few times and he is very respectful. He works very hard being a warrior and worked even harder to become a warrior. I remember him saying he can not wait until he meets his mate and he wants to do her proud. " my mom said softly.

My eyes softened at that. He does seem like a nice guy. I have seen him about a lot actually. Moms right though he does work really hard. He is actually a really good warrior he does everything we say with out question and protects this pack just as well as the rest of us do. His parents are from this pack as well. His father is a warrior but has retired and his mom is the pack cook.

"I remember him and I agree he is a nice person mom. I just don't want him hurting crystal but part of me knows he wont. I think he is already smitten with her." I said eith a chuckle.

My mom smiled and nodded. I heard as both my fathers grumbled under there breathe but my mom continued to ignore them.

Just then sarah walked back downstairs. She smiled politely at us all making me smile back at her. She is so beautiful.

However I noticed she looked nervous making me confused.

"Are you okay love?" I asked walking over to her.

She nodded her head while playing with her hands. I could see something was up though.

I lifted her chin up to make her look me in the eyes.

"What's the matter?" I asked.

"We- well you see I might have accidently zapped your bedside table. It was an accident I swear." She said really fast and I just about heard what she said.

I looked at her confused.

"Did you just say my bed side table?" I asked feeling lost.

"Well you see I was thinning about your room and please dont ask me why because I will ignore you for a full day!" She said sternly making me raise an eyebrow and smile.

"Anyways some how I teleported into your bedroom. I freaked out as I never meant to actually go in your bedroom and them BANG there goes your bedside table. I might have accidently shot it with electricity." She said guiltily.

I looked at her as she looked really nervous. I couldn't help it though I burst out laughing making her glare at me.

" it's not funny Hunter I could have set it on fire which could have ended up setting the whole place on fire." She grunted out.

"It just could not have been weather or anything like that. I just had to be thinking about the bedroom making me appear in there. Stupid powers." She mumbled to herself making me laugh more.

However I was not the only one laughing. Both my fathers were laughing as was my mom.

"Don't worry sweetheart we will try and get someone to help you with your powers." My mom said softly making sarah sigh in relief.

I chuckled and kissed her head.

"Are you hungry my love." I asked her softly making her blush.

She nodded her head making me smile.

"Good because I have made you some food already." My mom said making sarah smile at her.

We all started eating and ended up in conversations about anything and everything. It was a really good laugh to be honest. Not long after crystal turned up as well but alone. She looked really happy though making me smile.

"We need to introduce sarah to the pack soon. A lot off questions are going around." My dad xander said making sarah stiffen.

Before anyone else could say anything my father Xavier stepped in.

"Do not worry sarah. They seem more excited about having a witch here. A lot have been saying they feel protective over you which is there wolves acknowledging that you are something to this pack. In your case you are there future luna." My dad xavier said making sarah nod and smile.

I could see it has eased Sarah's mind. I felt as she relaxed at my fathers words.

Not to long after it was finally time for bed. I can't lie though i am exhausted but I really wish I could have sarah in my arms however I'm not going to push anything with her. It will hopefully fall into place soon.