chapter 24- getting ready for date

Sarah p.o.v.

We all headed out the office no one really knowing what to say. I looked to Hunter who had a frown on his face looking lost in thought.

As if feeling eyes on him his head snapped to line and he threw me a smile.

"The date I had planned for us we won't be able to do yet love. However I still want us to go on a date if you still want of course." Hunter said a bit nervous.

I smiled and nodded.

"Of course I still want to Hunter. It doesn't matter what or where we go." I said softly.

He looked at me and his eyes softened and a huge smile came to his face.

"A picnic sound good?" He asked softly.

I nodded my head happily.

"It sounds perfect." I said softly.

He smiled happily and kissed my cheek.

"I will come to your room at 5 love." He said softly making me nod my head.

With that being said he walked off with both his fathers while crystal, rose and daisy stayed with me. They all squealed at us in excitement making me giggle.

"That means we only have a few hours. We will start getting you ready about 2?" Crystal asked making me nod.

With that being said we all happily went and did our own thing. As I was walking past the kitchen I noticed precious stood with another women. Precious looked over at me and smiled.

"Sarah, come here." Precious said happily making me smile.

I looked over to the other women and I could see a bright smile on her face.

"This is cassie. Cassie was the luna before me and is hunters grandma and both my mates (xavier and xander) mom." Precious said softly.

My eyes widened in suprise.

"Its nice to meet you casey." I said softly making cassies smile widen.

" its lovely to meet the women who has made my grandson all soppy." Cassie said about Hunter making me let out a giggle.

Cassie seems really nice. However I can see she is fierce but I can see a lot of pain in her eyes as though she has been through so much. However I can see she is a lot happier now.

We talked for a while longer before crystal, rose and daisy came to get me.

We said goodbye to cassie and precious before finally heading upstairs to my bedroom. As soon as we walked in rose started going through my wardrobe to have a look at what to wear as crystal started my makeup and daisy started my hair.

We all spoke and laughed with each other and it was actually really good fun. They took my nervousness away making me even forget we was actually getting ready for a date. That's  until rose finally picked some dresses.

"Okay so we have this red dress you could wear, it will go with your lipstick or you could wear this burgendary dress which will still go with your lips." Rose said making me hum in thought.

"I think you should try them on and then see which one is best." Daisy said making me nod.

That's what I did. I tried them on and we was still unsure. They both looked great and we kept changing our minds on which one we should go for. That's when we decided that it's best we get cassie and precious thoughts.

Crystal mindlinked them to come to the room. I sat down and waited for them. What felt like forever they finally appeared. They both looked at me and smiled.

"You look beautiful." They both said staring at me making me blush.

"Thank you."  I said feeling a little shy.

"We have a serious problem mom, grandma. We don't know which one she should wear." Crystal said in frustration.

Cassie and precious both hummed.

" where are you going?" Cassie asked.

"Picnic." I said with a dreamily smile.

The thought of going on a picnic and just spending any kind off time with Hunter alone excites me. It was really nice when myself and Hunter spent last night in bed just talking about everything and anything.

"I think the burgandary one. I think red would be for going like out somewhere fancy. Burgandary the same but I think we can let the burgandary of as it's your first date together." Precious said making me nod in agreement.

The burgandary dress is flowing and beautiful. It's like a summer dress really. It has sparkles on as well which makes the dress stand our more and be more beautiful.

"Burgandady dress it is." I said smiling making everyone squeal. I'm starting to think they are more excited then me. However I dont think that's anywhere near as possible.

Everyone started to talk to each other and I headed towards the open window. I looked up to the stars and sighed.

How I wish my mom was here to see this. As much as I already love these girls I would do anything for my mom to be here with me right now. She would have been so happy for me. We all would have been so happy. I miss her so much and it really hurts. I could feel the tears coming to my eyes.

"She will be proud of you." Cassie said softly next to me also looking up at the stars.

I quickly tried to blink the tears away making her look at me and smile sadly at me.

"Thank you. I guess I just wish she was here to see this." I said sadly.

She looked at me and smiled In understanding.

"I know sweetheart but while she is not right here with us she will be looking down at you and probably be bouncing up and down in happiness for you. She knew you would come here. Even if you was not mates with Hunter we would have all still opened our arms to you. Your mother helped my family through a lot but we are not just doing it for her and because she helped us. We are doing it because we can see how much of a lovely women you are." Cassie said softly making tears come to my eyes again.

"Thank you, I mean it from the bottom of my heart. " I said smiling through my tears.

She smiled at me and all of a sudden everyone came behind us and hugged us making me smile more. I forgot they was here for a second and I am guessing they heard everything.

We all hugged a while longer before finally a knock appeared on the door making all our eyes widen.

Witches find us