chapter 51- witches council

Sarah p.o.v.

I looked around in horror. I could see some of our pack members mostly just injured on the floor. The horror and slight fear I felt bolted out of me. Before I knew it I opened my mouth.

STOP." I screamed making the 3 witches head snap towards us at hearing my scream.

A smirk landed on all three of the witches faces once they spotted me making a snarl escape hunters lips and for my heart to pound out my chest.

However the smirk on head coven (sienna mother) face turned to a frown and then to anger.

"You dare betray me sienna." The head coven shouted angrily.

I heard little bits and bats of there arguing but my main focus was on the pack members around. Some injured while other secretly tried to help the injured inside. I was worried that head coven or the other witches would see.

Before I knew it the witches ran towards us and Hunter was already in the middle of a fight with rita one of the witches.

I looked to the other side and noticed jayden fighting carol one of the other witches. It worried me a little as she has the power of electricity.

I glimpsed in front of me and noticed sienna and head coven arguing.

"Why are you doing this mom? You can stop this?" Sienna pleadingly said to her mom.

However head coven just scoffed.

"Why would I stop this sienna? You should be on our side." Head coven shouted.

"Why should I? Why would I ever be on a horrible witches side. You- yo- you are horrible mom. You hated me you still clearly do. What sid I ever do to you mom. All I ever did was try and be a good daughter. All I ever wanted was your love but I got nothing back. I always and I mean always did what you wanted. I was on your side no matter what for a long time. But It was never enough. I am on the side I am suppose to be on. Your wrong mom. So wrong." Sienna said struggling to get her words out she was so upset.

I could see the rage in head covens eyes. She never even said anything she just looked straight at me then all of a sudden burst out laughing. It was such an evil laugh it made me shiver and give me goosebumps.

"Look at you both. The two most disgusting kind sticking by each other." She said eith so much hatred I almost stepped back.

"The difference between sienna and I and you is that myself and sienna have a heart. You are Cold to everyone. When you die which by the way you will. Weather its today, tomorrow or even years to come. No one will miss you and no one will grieve you." I said coldly.

She looked at me and spoke just as coldly.

"Oh, but they will. Little sienna over here will still miss me. She will grieve me. I am her mother after all." She said with a smirk.

"That's where you are wrong "MOTHER" Sienna said mother so sarcastically. I will not miss you. I most likely will feel relief." Sienna said gritting her teeth.

Clearly that ticked a nerve as next thing you know head coven flings a huge branch of the floor behind me making me flinch back a little. I heard as the branch hit something and heard a yelp. My eyes widened once I turned around. My grandmother Aurora was laying on the floor not moving. Blood poured out her head. I never even knew she was behind me.