chapter 52- why should we not set a war?

Hunter p.o.v.

"You just basically admitted to killing them infront of the head council." I  said with a smirk.

Sienna mother face went as pale as a ghost once she realised I was right. She admitted it infront of the most powerful and head of all witches ever.

I could see the pure horror, terror, fear, anger and then determination written all over her face.

Before any of us could blink she blasted a tree trunk right towards sarah making all our eyes widen in horror. I quickly went to jump infront of sarah but before I could sienna got in the way, pushing sarah out the way. The tree trunk smashed sienna right in her face making sienna go flying back and smash into another tree.

A loud growl of anger came out of me. The rage I felt I had never felt before. How dare she try and hurt my mate and then hurt her own daughter.

My growl was so loud and shattering I watched on the corner of my eye as a tree fell to the floor. Before I could do anything however sarah blasted electricity towards sienna mom making sienna mom scream and start shaking in the air as she got blasted towards another tree.

"Enough." I heard a powerful voice coming from a male shout.

I looked towards my right side and noticed it was one of the witches. My whole pack was now nearby ready to protect there luna if needs be.

I could see jayden was raging. He wanted to protect his mate and protect his luna all at the same time. All of a sudden jayden shifted into his wolf he was that angry. He snarled at sienna mother and I knew he was out for blood.

"Alpha xander and alpha xavier I suggest you get your future beta under control." The powerful voice said again making me growl at him.

"You are talking about my future beta needing to be under control? One of your witches have just blasted there own daughter which by the way is my future betas mate and her mother  had just admitted to killing my mates parents. One of them being a human and that's what you are worried about ?" I roared.

He looked at me and narrowed his eyes at me making me snarl.

"If you carry on the way you are being future alpha Hunter you may start a war." He man said making me snarl.

However before I could say anything I was suprised when my father spoke.

"Tell me one good reason I should not start a war myself. You witches have not only attacked one or two of your own but another coven and my pack." I heard my father xander roar.

The council all sighed and nodded.

"I apologise over that alpha xander. We will do what we can to help make this right. The Head coven will be charged with the murders and charged with starting on your pack as well as another war. Her punishment will be death I assure you of that. I really do apologise. I just do not appreciate being spoken to the way I was by your son." The man spoke again.

"My son has every right to speak to you the way he did. I will not apologise and neither will my son. My son is correct. Do not speak to us aboit controlling my pack members when clearly you need to start looking at all your head covens." My other father xavier spoke coldly.