chapter 45- another letter

Sarah p.o.v.

It's been 2 days since I came back from the coven. We had a meeting straight away and I told them all everything and we even looked through the folder. What we noticed shocked me. Like really, really shocked me.

Meeting!

We walked into the meeting and all instantly sat down with me being on hunters lap. I sighed and began from the beginning and told them everything from when I arrived until I got here now.

After I told them everything they were suspicious as to why sienna and her mom were hanging around my moms house but relieved to know I am now safe.

We decided to look through the folder. What we noticed shocked us. There was complete and utter proof of my fathers death being set up from head coven. There was emails from her and even photo proof off the whole scene of them killing my father.

What surprised is more is that there were also proof of head coven killing my mom. What I do not understand however is how this proof got in this folder when my mom would have been dead and would not have been able to put the evidence in this folder.

"I'm confused on how we have managed to get proof from your mothers death. I dont mean this in a horrible way but your mom would have been dead. There is no way she can take these photos of her own death and put them in the folder." Alpha xander (hunters dad) said confused.

"Unless there is someone on the coven side that did this for proof." I said with a frown.

"But didn't no one like any of you?" Crystal asked confused.

However she did not mean it in a horrible way.

"That's very true. In just as confused as you guys are." I said with a frown.

We all sat there and frowned.

"There is some writing here on the bottom of the page." Alpha damien said.

We all looked over and read..

Sarah, you may open the real letter now.

I looked at it confused.

"But I already opened the letter?" I said confused.

"Maybe she has given you another letter?." My grandma said.

I looked inside the folder but found nothing. I feel so confused.

"There is n other let-" I was about to say while wiggling the folder around but stopped when something fell out the folder.

On the floor the letter dropped my mom was on about. I looked to Hunter who smiled softly at me and nodded his head. He walked over to me  and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Here." Crystal said picking the letter up and passing it over to me.

I shakily took the laffer of her and smiled in thanks. I looked to everyone who was looking st me eager for me to open it. I sighed and began to open the envelope. However what my mom had written shocked me even more.

My beautiful daughter.

Km sorry I'm writing letter after letter and I'm sorry I have not said any of this in person. However the less people new the better and safer it was.

I know you are wondering how I managed to have proof of my death in this folder. I'm guessing you have already guessed by now that someone would have been helping me.

You will be suprised to know that the person who is helping me is SIENNA. Yes I know I was shocked to.

Sienna first started helping me by sending me proof after proof of the head coven killing your father. At first I was shocked and confused. I did not understand who was sending me these at first until one day I spotted her leaving the proof there for me. She never realised I noticed her.

I pulled her aside one day and told her I know it's her. I asked her why she was helping me and she explained. She knew my death was coming and wanted to prevent it but I never allowed her to. I told her this has to be the way or everything in the future that needs to happen will not happen

Please do not blame sienna for my death. The person responsible for my death is head coven and the head covens only.

I know you will be in disbelief and possibly not even believe sienna is on our side. I promise you she is and I promise you that you can trust her. Possibly more then a lot more other people. .

She always wanted to be your friend but feared her mother to much. Be her friend now sweetheart. She will need you more then you or her realise. This will be hard for her as well as you.

She will explain everything to you when she can. For now go to the council and get this sorted out sweetheart. I trust you and so does sienna. She is a lovely girl behind all the coldness that she has to show.

Love mom. Xx

Tears poured out my eyes at the letter. To say I was shocked is an understatement. I looked at everyone who looked just as shocked as I did after I read the letter out.

I stared at the letter in my hands not knowing what to do or say.

Sienna was on our side the whole time? I would never have guessed that to be honest. I feel so overwhelmed.

I looked over to Hunter who just kissed my head.

"I think we need to talk to this sienna girl." My grandpa rumbled out.

I nodded my head in agreement.

"We will. However tomorrow is jaydens birthday. We will do it after his birthday." I said looking at jayden who looked surprised.

"How did you-? Jayden began to ask when I cut him off needing a change of subject

"You are hunters best friend. I need to know this stuff. You mean a lot to Hunter." I said with a laugh making him chuckle as well as everyone else.

Hunter smiled down at me and kissed my lips.