chapter 13- is that really you?

Sarah p.o.v.

Fir the rest of the day I hardly seen Hunter, crystal  rose, daisy or even adam who I have only met once. I was in a few more classes with adam then normal but he was really nice and still spoke to me. To be fair though I don't think he knows anything has happend and he is human so he won't know myself and Hunter are  mates. He wont understand the tension between us all.

Finally the bell goes and it's time to go home just as I'm heading out the door and heading towards the gates to get out the school I freeze in my track.

Stood there was alpha damien who was also staring right back at me. I noticed how everyone else was also with him. Every single one off them was staring at me including alpha damien. However he was more shocked then anyone else.

"Sarah, is that really you." Damien asked with a giant grin on his face.

I looked at damien shocked and then looked to angel who smiled softly at me.

"Hello alpha damien." I said softly still a bit shocked.

My eyes softened on angel more. I think she knew I really needed to speak to him and she never really asked questions she just got him.

Alpha damien walked over to me and gave me a tight squeezed hug. I hugged him back and I felt as my whole body relaxed. I trust damien so much.

"How many times do i have to tell you to call me damien." Damien asked as he hugged me.

Just then I heard a loud angry, possessive growl and I knew it was from Hunter. I looked and noticed straight away how Hunter was glaring at us. His whole body shook with rage at another male hugging me.

"Hunter what's the matter?" Damien asked confused.

Before anyone could say anything damiens eyes widened in suprise and realisation.

"Your mates?" He asked suprised.

"Mine." I heard hunter growl however it did not sound like Hunter.

I noticed how everyone took a step back from Hunter making me more confused. Damien stepped away from me and put his hands up.

"Spark I'm not trying to take your mate away from you. I have known sarah a long time. I also have my mate at home and in case you forgot I'm more attracted to men and only my mate." Damien spoke softly.

However hutner was still glaring at him. Me on the other hand was more confused then ever.

"Who's spark?" I asked out loud really confused.

All of a sudden hunter starts walking over to me and smiles. I looked into his eyes and gasped. They looked different. They were almost black when normally his eyes are blue.

"Please do not be scared mate. My name Is spark. I am hunters wolf." Hunters wolf spark said with a whimper at noticing me take a step back.

I looked at him for a while longer before smiling softly making everyone including spark sigh in relief.

I can't help but smile at him. He is so cute and I can sense he was worried he would scare me off. He never scared me it was just more shock and confusion I felt. I have never felt so safe with anyone then I have with hunter/ spark.

"Hello spark. I am sarah." I said softly making sparks smile widen.

I could see hunter was fighting for control. Spark growled not liking hunter fight for control almost making me giggle at how funny he looks.

"Spark maybe we can talk another time. I think hunter really wants control back." I said softly.

Spark looked at me with hope in his eyes.

"Promise we will speak again?" He asked making me smile.

"I promise." I said softly sticking my pinky finger out. His smile widened and he wrapped it around my tiny pinky. I could feel the sparks erupt almost making me gasp again.

All of a sudden he kissed my cheek making me blush. He closed his eyes and once he opened them again I could see it was now hunter.

Hunter cleared his throat.

"Sorry about that" he said sheepishly making me let out a little giggle.

"Its okay." I said softly making him smile widely.

We both stared at eachother a while longer before we heard someone clear there throat.

"So how do you both know eachother?" Crystal asked suspiciously eyeing myself and damien.

"Through sarahs mom. Speaking of your mom how is she?" Damien asked with a smile.

I stiffened and I could feel as my eyes darkened.  Damien looked confused and I could feel the wind getting stronger. I felt as though my chest was tightening. I have not spoken to anyone about my mom since she passed away.

I tried to Calm my breathing but it was not working. I could feel the wind getting more and more stronger. All of a sudden I felt someone pull me to there chest. I could feel sparks erupt and I felt as my while body slowly relaxed. I knew it was Hunter and as much as I was screaming at myself to get away I couldn't help but stay in his arms and relax.

However when I looked at damiens eyes I could see he knew something was not right. He took a step closer to me but Hunter growled and for some reason I was grateful for that.

Damien stopped in his tracks and sighed.

"Sarah what's happened. Please tell me, I might be able to help you." He said softly.

I looked at him and nodded.

"Not here." I said looking around the school making him nod in understanding.

"We can head back to my pack if you would like?" Damien asked.

I nodded my head and just then two guys ran towards us.

One I did not recognise but I did the other.

"Sarah" jayce said happily walking towards me. I smiled and opened my arms knowing full well he was going to hug me.

Hunter stepped forward and I knew he was going to growl at him so I grabbed hunters hand before he could and shook my head. Clearly jayce never noticed this because he carried on running towards me and hugged me.

I didn't see jayce that much but when we did see eachother we always talked and laughed and got along. He really is the only friend I ever had even though he is younger then me.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me. I almost wanted to cry not realising how much I missed him. I hugged him tightly against me making him hug me back just as tight. He clearly new I needed this.

"Are you alright?" He asked me concerned.

I smiled and nodded.

"I'm fine now." I said softly.

He looked unsure but nodded. He was happy to know I was getting in the car with him so I sat next to him and Hunter.

One of damiens warriors drove hunters car as Hunter refused to leave my sight. However this time I really didn't mind. I felt more grateful.

I want Hunter and I need to be honest with him. He deserved honesty better then me running away. He can choose if he wants me after he knows that he could be in danger if he stays with me. What I do know though is that if he stays with me then I will do whatever it takes to protect him. That's for sure.