chapter 41- how dare you

Sarah p.o.v.

After I closed the mindlink of with Hunter I stood up and grabbed my bag, quickly shoving everything in the bag.

I walked over to the safe and shoved the bag inside the safe before closing it. I quickly went to head out the bedroom when all of a sudden I jumped as I opened my moms bedroom door.

Stood there was sienna and her mom (our head coven. My eyes widened in surprise.

"Hello head coven. Can I help you?" I asked.

She hummed while looking and walking around my home. Or what was my home.

"Where have you been?" She asked raising an eyebrow.

I knew what she really wanted but I played dumb.

"Oh, I was just in my moms room. It still smells of her." I said sadly. Not really lying though I can still smell her perfume in there.

She looked at me and sighed.

"I mean where have you been all this time since your mother passed.?" She asked.

"Oh. I headed to the human town. I know you do not like us going there much but I felt as though I needed to be somewhere different.

I did not want to be around any witches for the time being as everyone reminded me of my mom. Everywhere I went reminded me off her and I felt i needed space. I apologise head coven for not telling you and for heading to the human town." I said looking down ashamed but not actually feeling it.

Partly because I hate her and the other part if me because I never actually told the truth. I'm not just going to tell her I was with werewolves and one of them is my mate.

She hummed again looking at me from head to toe. I could see sienna glaring at me almost making me roll my eyes at her.

"Alright." The head coven said looking st me suspiciously which actually started getting me nervous.

"How did you let yourself in?" I blurted out as I felt nervous.

I felt as they stiffened before they replaced and sienna spoke.

"Your door was unlocked. We thought something may have happened to you so we let ourselves in. Can not have something else happening to someone in our coven now can we." Sienna said seeming proud of her excuse with a slight smirk.

I looked at her and acted as though I believed her.

"Well thank you for checking in with me. I will be heading to bed now as I am tired." I said softly.

Head coven nodded her head.

"Sleep well." She said coldly before walking out with sienna following behind her.

Once they was out and the door closed I sighed in relief. I could see they were planning something and In all honestly I think they had opened moms letter that was on the side before I did. I feel mom knew they would that's why she gave me clues and not just our right said it.

I think they both appeared here to see if they could catch me in the act off finding anything my mom had left me.

I really am not safe here. I think it's best I quickly go home to be honest.

I quickly walked back inside the bedroom and made sure to look around to see if there was anyone around watching.

Once I felt it was clear I opened the safe and quickly grabbed the bag. I walked over to my moms dressing table and grabbed her jewellery and put it in the bag as well as my moms favourite blanket.

I looked around and noticed another back. I grabbed it and put all the pictures my mom had including mine and her baby pictured. I grabbed all my moms stuff I felt would remind me off her and I also went inside my room and grabbed some of my stuff.

I looked around the room and sighed. I want nothing left that they could possibly find off my moms.

I sighed with tears in my eyes. I looked around the room one last time before I closed my eyes and opened them again. I could feel as my eyes shined blue and fire burned out my hands.

A fire ball set in my hands before I threw it across the room setting the living room on fire. The fire spread fast and I quickly shot two more balls of fire before I closed my eyes and transported back home.

I felt as the world quickly whizzed around me as I transported before I landed in hunters bedroom on the bed.

I noticed no one was in the room and so I quickly spoke.

"I, sarah the daughter of katrina now leave the coven and put myself as a free witch." I said out loud.

I shot down to the floor as I felt a banging headache appear.

"How dare you." I heard the head coven roar in my head but before she could say anything else it shut off as I was no longer apart of there coven.

I was now free. I am free from the coven, free from them and free from the pain in my head I just felt.

I heard a loud growl coming from downstairs.

"Something has happend to my mate. I can feel her pain in head." I heard hunter or should I say his wolf spark say.

I quickly shot up and ran down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen and I instantly spotted Hunter shaking and I knew he was going to shift into his wolf If I did not stop him.

"Spark." I said soflty making everyone fearful eyes snap to my eyes.

I knew they were relieved to see me but I was to focused on hunter/ spark.

Spark looked at me and I could see as he physically relaxed.

"Mate. Mate safe." I heard him say as he stared at me in relief making me nod.