chapter 32- meeting grandfather

Sarah p.o.v.

Today is the day we are going back to our pack. I'm excited to see everyone again but I'm also nervous as it's also the day my grandmother comes back. This time with my grandfather.

Right now myself and Hunter are just putting our suitcases in the car boot (trunk).

"That everything?" Hunter asked softly.

I nodded my head yes. I looked around the place and sighed.

"Don't worry baby. I'm pretty sure we will be back aot more times then you think." He said with a chuckle making me smile.

I nodded my head and kissed his lips. With that being said we both got in the car and headed back to our pack home.

On the way there we talked here and there but we mostly stayed silent. I guess we were both lost in thought about the stuff that will happen.

Finally after what felt like forever we arrived. I could see crystal,crystals mate layton, rose and daisy stood outside as well as jayden waiting for us. They all looked really excited to see us making me giggle.

Hunter looked at me and shook his head chuckling.

"I think they are going to try and see if we have marked and mated." He said rolling his eyes.

"Well they will know we have marked but how will they know we mated?" I asked confused.

He looked at me for a second before clearing his throat.

"Well erm, they will be able to sense it." He said awkaerly making me choke on my saliva.

"What?!" I shouted in shock.

He let out a nervous laugh.

"I guess we forgot to tell you that bit." He said nervously.

"Yeah, I guess you all did." I said shaking my head but with a smile.

He smiled at me and put his hand on my lap.

"I am glad everyon can sense it my love. That way it shoes you really are mine." He said possesively.

I smiled and nodded just as he parked up. They all ran over to us and opened our doors.

"I knew it." Rose squealed.

"Let me see' let me see." Crystal said squealing wanting to see my mark.

I laughed as we got out the car and showed them. They all squealed (apart from the guys but they still looked.)

"How do you feel?" Daisy asked softly.

"Amazing" I said smiling.

We even ended up showing hunters mark which everyone was shocked about. Not long after both hunters fathers came out (Xavier and xander.)

"Your grandparents are here." Hunters dad xavier said making me gulp nervously and nod.

"Congratulations." Both xavier and Xander said at the same time giving me a smile making me look at them suprised before smiling back in thanks.

We all headed inside to the office where my grandparents and my auntie will be. My hands started to swear In nerves.

As we walked in I squeezed Hunter hand to give me comfort. He kissed my forhead and threw me a smile.

"Its okay baby." Hunter said softly.

I sighed and nodded.

We walked in together and I could instantly spot my grandfather. My auntie has a lot off looks from my grandfather then she goes my grandmother is what I noticed straight away. However my grandfather is actually really tall.

Instantly my grandfathers eyes snapped to mine and as cold as ice his eyes where as soon as he looked at me his eyes softened.

Tears came to his eyes making my eyes widen.

"Wow, you look just like your mother." He said in a strong loud voice. However it was soft.

I smiled and threw him a small wave in shyness making his smile widen. Hesistantly he walked over to me I guess not knowing if he was allowed to hug me. However all I could feel was warmth from him. I wanted nothing more tjen to hug him as well so i did.

I let go of hunters hand making him growl at me but I ignored him. I walked over to my grandfather and hugged him making him squeeze me tighter.

Once we pulled away he took my face in his hands and smiled widely at me.

"I'm so happy I get to meet you." He said smiling.

"Me to grandpa." I said making him smile wider. I almost winced out loud thinking maybe his whole face would split with how wide he was smiling.

"It is nice to see you again sweetie." Ii heard my grandmother say from behind my grandfather.

I looked over to her and smiled softly.

"You too." I said softly.

All of a sudden my grandfathers face changed to serious.

"Now what is going on with this coven you and your mother was in?" He asked sternly but yet still softly to me.

I sighed and began to tell him everything. I also found out my grandfathers name is gerald. However I will not obviously be calling him that . I will be calling him grandpa and everyone else is to call him gerald.

My auntie still seemed a little distant which was making me frown at her a lot. She barely even would look me in the eye which really confused me and some how kind of hurt me.

Part of me wants to speak to her but tje other part of me does not really know what I would say to her. Like oh hello there auntie but I'm just wondering why you seem so distant and not like grandmother and grandfather.

Just as I'm thinking about it I hear my grandpa speak making me jump.

"Maybe you should speak to her." He said softly as we emerge all leaving the office.

We will be having a meeting properly tomorrow to see what we can do.

I cleared my throat before speaking.

"I do not really think she wants to speak to me." I said with a small smile. However I think it came out more as a grimace.

"Ever since your mom left she has been distant from everyone. Even sometimes from us. Speak to her and I'm sure you will understand her nore." Granoa said before kissing my head and walking towards the pack kitchen.

I watched him walk and sighed. I looked over to where my auntie is and I noticed how she was staring at me but looked away once she realised I was also looking at her.

I sighed but starte to walk over toward her.