chapter 10- your my mate

Sarah p.o.v.

I have hardly spoken or seen everyone today. We haven't all had the same lessons and when we have we never really had chance to speak.

Right now I'm on my way to the cafeteria. I'm really hungry and I feel as though I have not eaten in months.

I walked into the cafeteria and this time got a lasagne.

Mm can not wait to eat this. I thought licking my lips.

"Hungry?" I heard from behind making me jump.

I looked up and noticed it was Hunter.

"Starving." I answered back.

He let out a chuckle.

"Everyone is going to the classroom again if you want to come." He asked almost nervously.

I smiled at him and nodded.

We walked together and had small conversation about how our day has been.

"Before I forget erm my mom asked if you wanted to come over for dinner. You don't have to if you don't want but the offer is there." He asked making me stop in my steps.

I stared at him with wide eyes.

"When?" I asked softly snapping out my shock.

"Tonight." He said scratching the back of his head.

I smiled softly and nodded.

"I will be there." I said softly making his smile widen.

"Great" he said smiling as we headed inside the room.

Everyone was already here including rose and daisy. We all greeted eachother and sat down.

I started eating and moaned at the taste. It tasted good. All of a sudden I heard a loud growl escape hunters lips making me jump. Instantly I noticed his wolf trying to take over making my eyes widen. However it never scared me. It didn't make me fear him it actually made me concerned.

"Hunter are you okay?" I asked worriedly.

I could see he was really struggling to keep his wolf under control. I had this urge to touch him almost as though I knew I could help relax and calm him down.

I touched his arm in concern. Slowly his body relaxed and I could feel the sparks everywhere. His eyes went back to normal making everyone around us relax.

"Sorry, just my wolf erm playing up." Hunter said.

I frowned knowing he is lying but I let it drop. I nodded my head and he smiled softly at me.

"I see you was enjoying your food sarah." Crystal said with a smirk.

I looked at her confused about the smirk but nodded my head.

"Its delicious. I'm just so hungry today." I said with a giggle.

We all started talking and laughing again. Crystal and Hunter got into a small argument because crystal wanted to be the one to tell me about the dinner not hunter but he said oh well with a smirk. They argue a lot but I know they love each other and are protective over each other. I can see it in there eyes.