chapter 18- whats wrong

Hunter p.o.v.

my mom took sarah out the office to speak to her. I am a little nervous about that I will not lie but I also trust my mom. I know my mom would never do anything to hurt or upset me or anyone else for that matter. 

we all sat in silence to be honest. No one really knew what to say once they left. That was until my uncle Keaton spoke. 

"Everything will be okay hunter. It all always works out in the end. You have to get through the hard times to come out stronger. Sarah will make an amazing luna. That I know for sure." Keaton said softly. 

I looked at my uncle Keaton and smiled a small soft smile. 

"yeah, thank you uncle Keaton. I agree she will be an amazing luna." I said smiling. 

he smiled at me but before anyone else could say anything sarah walked back in. instantly sarah's eyes landed on me and she smiled gently at me making my eyes soften. she looked from my eyes to my lap as if she was unsure of something. I was not sure if I was correct but I think she wanted to sit back on my lap. or at least i hoped so as I love her sitting so comfortably on me. 

I smiled at her and patted my lap as if to say do you want to sit here?

she smiled softly at me and surprisingly she sat down on my lap and instantly got comfortable. as soon as she sat down I put my nose in the crook of her neck and started inhaling her scent. I really love her scent. its so alluring and calming. 

"so me and sarah had a talk and it was decided that she would stay with us at mine and the twins place as it is safer." my mom precious said making me sigh in relief. 

I looked at both my fathers who was narrowing there eyes at my mom. she rolled her eyes playfully at them. 

"I did not force her my loves. she chose this on her own." mom said with a little chuckle. However we as alphas could see she was telling the truth. I know my mom though, she can be a little persuader when she wants to be. I know she chucked some words in there that made Sarah believe the right choice is to stay with us. As much as I want to be mad at my mom for that I can not help but be grateful. This way I know Sarah will be more safe with us. 

My dads sighed and nodded there head. They also know what she is like but they also know she had to do it. She has not done anything wrong not at all. However I just wish Sarah never needed to be persuade and that she did it off her own back. I wish she did It because she wants to stay with me. 

" I knew it would be best and safest option. I know I can trust you all and of course with me and hunter being mates its best we are close to each other anyways." Sarah said softly. 

instantly I felt as my eyes brightened. Sarah has just admitted out loud we are mates and for us to be close by. that means a lot more to me then she realizes. I tightened my grip around her waist and took in more of her scent. 

My wolf was happily dancing around in my head knowing our mate acknowledges we are mates. It makes us really happy. 

"I'm happy you are staying with us love. " I said softly kissing her cheek making her blush and smile. 

"me too." She said smiling staring into my eyes. 

I'm not sure how long we was looking in each others eyes smiling before someone cleared there throat snapping us out our trance. I could see a blush appear on Sarah face as everyone's attention was on us. 

" I have my warriors on there way with my beta from another pack. the warriors have not been home for 2 whole weeks so I need to get going back to my pack so I am there before they come back. if there is anything we can do alpha Damien then please let us know." my dad Xander said making my uncle Damien nod. 

" See you around little brothers." my uncle Keaton said to both my dads xander and Xavier. my dads rolled there eyes at him but had a small smile on there face. 

"see you round old man." my dad Xavier said to uncle Keaton making everyone laugh and Keaton to gasp dramatically before laughing. 

we all said our goodbyes before heading to the car and heading back to our pack. Sarah sat in the middle between myself and crystal. all of a sudden I got hit by so much emotion coming from sarah making me frown. 

"something wrong with twin." I heard spark my wolf whimper out.  

I was confused. this came out the blue. I decided to mindlink her. 

" what is wrong sis." I asked crystal through mindlink. 

" im scared. my wolf gem, she is stirring in my head. bouncing around she is not making sense. I keep asking her whats wrong but she wont say." crystal whimpered out. 

I frowned before it clicked. that is how my wolf was acting before I found sarah. 

"maybe it is your mate. spark reacted like that before I found sarah." I said softly. 

as much as I would love to keep crystal hidden from her mate. I understand how strong bonds are. I know I could never keep her mate from her. it would kill her. I would not like it if someone tried to keep sarah away from me.

" I never thought of that. what if he does not want me hunter." crystal whimpered out. I could tell she was trying to not let herself cry. I could feel how anxious she was. 

" he will be stupid not to. I am here all the way crystal. you are my little sister you know I will not let anyone hurt you. mate or not. I love you little sister." I said softly. 

"thank you hunter. I love you too. keep calling me your little sister however and I will beat your ass. your older then me by 10 minutes." she growled at the end making me laugh. 

" I am still older by 10 minutes, little sister." I said with a chuckle before closing the mindlink. I heard as she growled out loud at me and glared making my body shake with laughter. 

sarah looked at us confused but before she could say anything we pulled up at our pack house.