chapter 56- epilouge

Sarah p.o.v.

14 years later!

It's been 14 years since we found out we were having triplets. The triplets turned 14 last week and had a birthday party. The triplets are really close to sienna and Jaydens children.

As for the triplets we only had them. We had no more children after the triplets as we never wanted anymore. To be honest they were a handful enough.

Our first born triplet is  a boy. His name is Angus. I'm not fully sure why that name stuck with me but as soon as I heard it I knew that he has to be named Angus. He is also very observant.

Angus is very strong especially for his age. He will be a very powerful alpha and very dominant I can already see it in him. He also is a werewolf and a witch suprisingly howver he is more on the werewolf side.

Then we have our second born triplet who was another boy. His name is Luca. Luca is very adventurous however we have come to learn he also has bad temper. Luca is also a werewolf and witch.

Then there Is our last born triplet. We named her Lucia. Lucia is also known as princess by a lot of people.

Lucia is quite and shy a lot and doesnt actually communicate with a lot of people. She likes to try and stay in her own bubble or with the people she is more comfortable with. However once you actually get to know her she is very talkative. Lucia is also strong and actually really clever.

Lucia is also a werewolf and witch.  However she is actually more on the witches side. She is a lot better at her witch stuff then she is at werewolf stuff and we noticed she is also going to be very powerful. She picks up on a lot more stuff then the boys do.

Angus, luka and lucia are very, very close to each other and protective over each other. The boys are especially protective over  lucia however lucia can get just as protective.

I remember this one time when they were about 7 a girl (who actually had a crush on luca) pulled at lucas hair to get his attention which ended up on the little girl getting shoved to the floor by lucia.

It was not funny at the time but when I look back it was hilarious.

Right now I'm in the kitchen cooking food for when everyone gets back. The triplets have just finished school so they will be home anytime soon and Hunter will be finishing up around now ready to be home as well.

I can smell the lasagne and it's so strong and I love it. Smelling and thinking about it is making my belly rumble.

Just then I heard the front door open and in walked the triplets.

"Hey mom." They all said at the same time before walking over to me and kissing my cheek.

"How was school?" I asked them softly.

"Boring." I heard angus say.

"Same old." I heard luka huffed out.

"It was good." I heard lucia say softly making me smile.

I chuckled at all the responses and before anything else could be said Hunter walked in. Lucia squealed and ran over to her father before jumping on him for a big hug. In case you have not noticed lucia is a daddies girl.

"Hello princess." Hunter said kissing her forhead.

Next minute sienna, Jayden and there children walked in. I guess I forgot to mention we were all eating together today. We do this once a month as we think its nice and brings us all together. This month we had it at mine. Where as next month it will be at siennas.

Me and sienna are really close now as well. She has joined mine, crystal and angels crew. She fits in really well to be honest.

Everything just feels perfect. My children are amazing and I would never change them for the world. We tried so hard for a baby but got 3 instead and I am so happy. I wont say it was easy because it wasnt. Howverr what I will say is that as hard as it was there was also the really good and fun days. We all stuck by each other. We are family. We might be a crazy bunch but we wouldnt be family if we wasnt. Our life I would never change for anything.

I love my children and my mate Hunter and my friends and family. I love my life.