chapter 27- explained by the witches

Hunter p.o.v

I am shocked and a little bit annoyed that our date was interrupted by the witches. However I am more shocked that one off the witches are Sarah's grandmother.

I had mindlinked my fathers when sarah had told me their were witches here for back up. I could not smell them at all so I'm guessing they covered there scent so we could not sense them. However sarah thankfully could.

Sarah was very relaxed to be honest. Me on the other hand I was raging. One reason being that we got interrupted and another being they was on my land. At first I was worried they were here to harm sarah but afterwards I started to realise they did not seem as though they wanted to. It was confirmed when one of the witches told me to calm down and they are not here to harm sarah.

As we walked inside the office I could feel a lot of tension in the room which got broken by Sarah grandmother aurora talking.

"I know you have a lot of questions and we apologise for coming onto your pack land and for interrupting your date together." Aurora said.

We all nodded as if to say carry on.

"As I said my name is Aurora. Sarah is my granddaughter and her mom katrina is my daughter. Katrina left our coven at 20 years old due to myself and katrina having an argument. It was a really big argument that I really regret and wish that we talked out properly.

Katrina wanted to be more in with the human world. She was always really interested in how the humans get to live a normal life more then we do. We disagreed with her because it can be dangerous especially if the humans find out about our powers. However katrina was very adamant on seeing what was more outside our coven. That is when she started to talk to a girl from another coven (The one that she was in for the rest of her life.)

After that because of how bad our argument was when she told us she was moving covens she never spoke to us again. That was until around a week before she passed away. We do not have problems with humans not at all. However if they are chosen one then we are allowed to tell them about our powers.

Myself and our coven have no problems with humans but we take our covens very seriously. I am in charge off our coven like you twin alphas are in charge of your pack. My husband who is also Sarah's grandfather is also in charge. He is mainly the one in charge however katrina was meant to be the next leader." Aurora said sadly.

Everyone was silent for a short while taking the information in.

"Then why did my mom reach out to you a week before she passed away. What did she say?" Sarah asked.

Aurora sighed.

"Your mom rang me after so long. When I heard her voice I was so happy.  She told us about you. At first I thought she had only just had you but I was wrong. She told me about you nearly being 18 but that she was not going to be here any longer soon. She wanted me to help you and be involved with you. I begged her to tell me what was going on so that maybe we could help her to or at least try but she refused saying this is meant to happen. She told me to find you and that when I do find you the people you will be with will be super protective over you. She told me to explain everything to you so you can understand and she told me to say sorry to you for not being able to be there." Aurora said sadly.

Tears cane to sarah eyes making me pick her up and sit her on my lap.

"Help sarah with what?" My dad Alpha xander asked.

"That Is what i came to also find out." Aurora said looking at sarah.

Both my dads looked at sarah for permission to tell aurora. Sarah looked at Aurora dor a while longer before sighing.

"My father was a human." Sarah said softly but her grandmother and auntie did not look suprised.

I raised an eyebrow in question making sarah auntie who we have yet to know the name off smile softly.

"My name is laura. I am your auntie. We are not surprised because every now and then  I get visions and I had a vision once of your mother meeting a human and falling in love with him. That's the only vision I have ever had from your mother and also the one where she passed away. However I was to late we knew she was gone. " her auntie laura said.

Sarah nodded but you could see she was sad.

"Long story short My mom met my father who was a human and they had me. The coven my mom was in never liked any humans really. Nor did they like other supernaturals. Once they found out my mom was with a human everyone hated her, my father and even me. They thought I was weak and disgusting because I have a human father.

My mom and dad was happy though. They never had a good enough reason to kick my mom out the pack so there was nothing they could do. There was no law with any witches having humans as there partner so again there was nothing that they could do.

My father died when I was around 7 I think it was. Apparently he died in a car crash but my mom never believed it. She began investigating and now all of a sudden my mother is dead. I believe that it has something to do with that coven. My mom told me to leave the coven and never look back." Sarah said whimpering at the end.

Everyone looked sad making sarah hide more in my chest not liking all the attention on her.

"Do you think the coven is after you?" Aurora asked.

"I'm not sure but I know I am om to them. I will do whatever I have to do in order to get revenge and justice for my mom." Sarah said sitting up straight and talking more stronger and determined.

"Then we will help." Aurora said.

Sarah looked at her and spoke.

"Why do you want to help me so badly?" Sarah asked.

"Because I could not help my daughter but I can my granddaughter. We are family and if I knew about you before hand then I would have come a long time ago. If I knew were your mother was then I would have come along time ago and took her home. I would never have had a problem with her dating a human. Just as long as she would have been home." Sarah grandmother said making sarah nod.

With that being said the witches left saying they will be back in 3 days the most and they will be bringing her grandfather.