chapter 6- new friends

Sarah p.o.v.

Just before hunter introduced himself.

Im sat in my first class waiting for the students and teacher. Slowly students started to turn up. Just as I thought it was everyone the girls I had seem with the really handsome guy that I csnt seem to get out my head turned up. As soon as they spotted me a huge smile appeared on there face and they walked straight over to me.

"Hey, your new right? I'm crystal and this is angel." Crystal introduced herself and angel.

She actually seemed really nice.

"Hey, yeah I'm new and I'm sarah it's nice to meet you guys." I said softly.

A bigger smile appeared on Sarah's face. They both sat right next to me suprising me a little bit.

"So, your a witch." Crystal whispered to me making me choke on my own saliva.

"Wh- what?" I stuttered out in shock.

She let out a giggle.

"Relax I'm a werewolf. So is angel. Actually so is most of the people here. You are our 4th witch and I think we only have about 10 humans in this school." Crystal said with a shrug.

One thing I have already noticed about crystal Is she is very blunt. I don't know if I should like it or not. However what i do know is i feel safe around her and angel. I feel as though I can trust them and my mom told me to always trust my instincts. However what is scaring me is that I feel I can trust them and I have only just met them. I have never felt that before.

"Oh, right. Yeah i sensed there was a few witches here." I said softly.

"You can sense other witches." Angel asked surprised and also intrigued.

Just looking at angel I instantly had this urge to protect her. You can sense how innocent and sweet she is.

I smiled softly at her and nodded my head yes.

"Yeah, kind of like you werewolves. However we don't smell them out. I don't know how to explain it we just know when someone is a witch." I explained.

Angel nodded in understanding and threw me a smile. My eyes softened instantly at her. She really is innocent it's written all over her face and body language.

Just as crystal was about to say something the teacher walked in making myself and crystal Groan where as angel straight away turned her attention to the teacher and zoned everything else out.

After a while of talking he wanted us to do group work. Of course myself, crystal and angel instantly worked together. However we barely actually worked and more talked.

"Did you notice the weather last night, crazy right." Angel asked innocently looking at me and biting her pencil.

I know she is innocent but it made me laugh knowing she was actually trying to fish information out. I had a feeling they would have seen it. Especially with them being werewolves they would have also sensed the change.

"Is that your way of asking me if it was me angel?" I asked with a chuckle.

She blushed and put her head down while nodding yes shyly making crystal and myself giggle.

"So was it?" Crystal asked curious.

I looekd at them and my instinct told me to trust them. I sighed and nodded my head yes.

"Yes, I had just gotten my powers." I said softly.

Crystal squealed happily and shouted I knew it. Everyone in the class looked at her before sighing and getting back on with there works. Clearly they are use to it. The teacher never even said anything either.

"How?" I asked cofnused.

"We read up on it." Angel said quickly but I knew they were hiding something. I let it drop though.

I nodded my head.

"Wait you said powers? You mean you have more then one power?" Crystal asked confused.

"Yes, I will explain more later." I said not wanting any one else listening.

She nodded her head in understanding.

"What lesson do you have next.?" Angel asked.

I showed her my schedule and they both squealed.

"We are all in the same class." Crystal said with a smirk confusing me.

"Erm, yay?" I more asked confused.

She laughed and just then the bell rang for next class. We packed our stuff and headed to our next class.

As we walked in I instantly spotted the really handsome guy and his friend. I stiffened feeling all the overwhelming feeling come back again.

Crystal introduced us all and I was surprised to find out crystal and Hunter are twins. Now that I think about it and look properly they do actually look a like.

When myself and Hunter shook hands I could feel some kind of sparks where we touched. It wasn't my powers though I could tell it wasnt. I gasped and moved my hand quickly in suprise.

Finally we sat down and the only place I could sit was next to Hunter. I smiled softly at him before sitting down.

For the rest off the lesson all I could do was think about him and steal glances at him. Sometimes as I looked at him I caught he was already looking at me which would make me blush and look away.

I could hear crystal and angel giggling In the back ground and everytime I turned around they quickly stopped and looked anywhere but me making me narrow my eyes at them.

"Ignore them." Hunter whispered with a chuckle.

I smiled at him and nodded. I felt confused though. I could listen to Hunter talk all day. I could even just sit and stare at him damm day if it was not creepy.

The more I sit here with Hunter the more closer I want to be and the more I dont even want to leave his side.

That is until I remind myself that we are not here to get in relationships. Besides I have heard that werewolves have mates. I have to focus on my mom and getting her justice.