chapter 50- war

Hunter p.o.v.

Just as we are about to make a plan we hear screams erupt from our pack members.

"They are here early." Sienna said with wide eyes.

A loud growl erupted from my chest as well as everyone else.

"Sarah head to the basement with everyone else now." I said kissing her head.

"What no." Sarah said narrowing her eyes at me making me narrow my eyes back at her.

"This is not up for discussion sarah." I growled at her making her glare at me.

"You are right  it is not this is my fight as well. It is me they are after and they killed my mother and father. Like it or not Hunter this is my fight and I will be fighting." Sarah said with no room for argument.

"Sarah is right Hunter. This is her fight. Besides you need as many witches to help as possible." Sarah auntie said making me growl at her.

However I knew I had no choice but to let her help. If I don't let her she will only do it behind my back.

"Fine, you stay as close to me as possible." I said sternly making her nod.

We all headed straight out as quick as we could. Along the way we grabbed as many people as we could telling them to head to safety down at the basement.

As we got outside my heart sunk. I could see a few of my pack members hurt on the floor. I heard behind me as sienna gasped making me hold back a growl. She knew full well this would happen. 

I looked up and noticed 3 witches. They looked nothing but evil. I could see it in there eyes. They were enjoying every bit of this.

A loud growl erupted from my chest. Rage burned my veins making Ms shift straight into my wolf.

"STOP."  I heard sarah scream making the 3 witches head snap towards us.

A smirk landed on all three of the witches faces once they spotted sarah making a snarl escape my lips. I stood protectively next to Sarah.

However the smirk on one of the witches face turned to a frown and then to anger.

"You dare betray me sienna." The angry witch who I am now guessing was the head coven and sienna mother.

"I have not betrayed you. I have never been on your side mother. Can't you see what you are doing is wrong. What you have done is wrong." Sienna pleaded out desperately for her to understand.

"Wrong? How in the world is this wrong sienna. You are siding with werewolves. That is wrong." Sieanna mother roared.

I could see the fire burning in sienna moms eyes. However when I glanced over at sienna I could see the same fire in her eyes.

"Is this really about the werewolves mother? Or is this actually ahouy my father? You know the human father I have ? The one you fell in love with? The one that broke your heart. This was never about sarah or about sarah family. It's always been about my father. " sienna said shaking her head.