chapter 19 crystal mate

sarah p.o.v.

I looked at hunter and crystal confused. i was sat deep in thought about how this pack will react to having a witch come into there pack let alone be there future luna when a growl interrupted my thoughts coming from crystal. i heard as hunter laughed making me look at them confused. before i could say anything however we pulled up to the pack house making my breathing hitch. 

as though hunter knew i was nervous he grabbed my hand and smiled. 

"dont worry it will be okay." hunter said with a smile. 

some how it eased the tension i felt in my body and i nodded my head trusting him. we got out the car together and when i looked at crystal i frowned. she seemed so tense and it made me worry. as if sensing someone stare at her she turned her head to me and threw me a small smile. i smiled back softly but walked towards her. 

"are you okay?" i asked worriedly. 

she looked at me and sighed. 

"i think my mates close by but i am scared." she said not looking in my eyes. 

my eyes softened on her before i spoke. 

" i do not believe you have anything to worry about. who ever your mate is, he is one lucky guy. i am here for you crystal and thats a promise i will never break." i said softly. 

promises was a big thing for me and my mom. we never ever broke her prmoises. now that i look back for the first time ever she never promised me she would be back on thay day. as though she knew she was going and i never clicked on. that thought saddens me. 

"thank you sarah. it means a lot." crystal said softly. 

i smiled softly and just then hunter walked towards us. he kissed my cheek and smiled making me blush. i hate it when i blush its embarassing, 

" are you both ready." hunter asked us making us nod. 

i am nervous but i feel a bit better with hunter and crystal by my side. 

with that thought in mind we headed to the pack office. as i stepped inside the pack office to head towards the pack house i could hear a lot of whispers. 

"there is a witch here."

"i can sense a witch. "

"she is a witch."

"she is beautiful"

"wow i have never been this close to a witch."

" why do i feel the need to protect her?" i heard a lot of them say which confused me. 

"look how close our future alpha is to her. do you think they are mates?" i heard another excitedly ask. 

however we all ignored them and headed to the pack office. as we walked inside we all sat down. i was yet again sat on hunters lap not that i am complaining. 

just then some warriors walked in. crystal stood up and started sniffing the air. im guessing she can sesne her mate. 

" do you guys smell that" she asked. 

however we knew it was her mate. just then an warrior walked in. crystal and the warrior looked at eavh other before they both said the words "mate"

growls erupted from both crystals fathers chest and even hunters chest making me freeze. hunter grabbed me tighter taking in my scent trying to calm himself down. the tension in the room was strong.