chapter 48- do you know where she is?

Hunter p.o.v.

Out of everyone that my best friend could be mates with it had to be someone that I do not trust. Someone who is related to who had killed my mates parents.

The rage and bitterness I felt was more then I could even take. I pour growl erupted from my chest full of rage. My body started to shake and I could feel i wanted to shift there and then.

"She is your mate?" I roared and snarled in rage. I know sarah could feel the anger in our bond and I could also feel the suprise from her end.

"Hunter." Sarah said warningly towards me making me growl at her.

I know it suprised her as much as it did the rest of us but some how she was extremely calm about the whole situation.

However I did not understand how and why she was so calm. I narrowed my eyes at sarah making her narrow her eyes back at me.

"Out of everyone his mate could be it had to be her." I snarled.

Clearly snapping out if his own world and coming back to reality jayden spoke.

"Do you think in holy about this either Hunter." Jayden growled out making my head snap to his.

I glanced slightly at sienna who looked a bit hurt by this however I could not seem to even make myself feel sorry for her.

I glared at sienna making her flinch back a little and look anywhere but in my eyes. However I did not say a word as I knew this was no ones fault.

"Well that was unexpected." I heard someone say behind me almost making me jump. I turned around and noticed Sarah's grandmother looking at us all.

I never even realised she was there to be honest. I guess I was to busy worked up with the fact sienna and jayden are mates.

"Well maybe you can all work that bit out later. Right now however I want to know everything you know sienna." My dad xander said firmly in a cold voice making sienna gulp and nod.

She stole one last glance at jayden before clearing her throat. We all sat down ready to here what she said, sarah went to sit down but I grabbed her waist and sat her down on my lap. She went to move but my hands tightened around her making her sigh and stay there.

"My mom, the head coven for as long as I can remember has been cruel. To be honest I think she has been cruel all my life.

I use to always do anything just to get any kind of attention of her. At first I would always be on my best behaviour. I would draw her pictures and so on thinking she will tell me how proud she Is of me.

When i realised that was not getting her attention I turned my good behaviour bad. All of it was to just get some kind of attention from her. It never worked though." I heard sienna say sadly almost making me feel sorry for her.

"Then I remember one day I met sarah. I really wanted to be your friend sarah. You seemed so nice and also so lonely. Just like me. I'm not sure if you remember but we played together at the park on our coven land. We had so much fun. I remember going home and telling mom I met a new friend. I told her how much i really liked being your friend.