chapter 14- meeting harper

Hunter p.o.v.

Something is not right that I know for sure. As soon as my uncle damien had asked her about her mom she was tense and I could see something wasn't right straight away. I had to pull her to me to calm her down and I'm not the only one that noticed something is not right. I'm pretty sure everyone knows something is wrong.

When I pulled her close to me part of me expected her to push me away but I was very happy when she did not. I am also confused on how my uncle Damien and sarah actually know each other. I know they said its from her mother but they still have yet to go into more detail over it as Sarah started to get a bit freaked out over Damien asking how her mother is. 

Right now I am sat in the car with my uncle Damien, Sarah, Jayce who also seems to know my mate and jasper. However rose, daisy, crystal, angel and Jayden got in my car with one of my uncle warriors. however its Jayden driving not the warrior as I told the warrior he is not driving my car. 

I can not help but feel something is not right. when uncle Damien mentioned sarahs mother it really upset her. I guess we are going to find out now though. I think so anyways. I hope so. 

I'm sat in the car next to Sarah. I have my hand on her lap and she doesn't seem to mind. she not pushing my hand away away which I'm happy about. I think my touch is helping her relax though. I looked at her and I could see she was nervous. 

finally we pulled up to uncle Damiens pack house. I sighed as we parked up wanting us to hurry inside so I can find out what is going on. 

"follow me this way" my uncle Damien said as we got out the car. 

we all followed Damien to his office including Jayce and Jasper with angel and everyone else following behind. Jayce will be the future alpha and jasper will be the future beta. I guess Damien wants them to start watching how things play our for when they take over which wont be for years yet. 

We walked straight into the office and all sat down. 

"i'm just waiting for my sister, my mate Keaton, my mom and my step dad to come and then we will talk." Damien said softly to sarah making her nod. however I could still see she was nervous. I wont lie I started to get anxious about what is going on as well.  

not long after, Keaton, auntie lucy, harper and max all walked in as well as jack lucy mate/ jaspers dad.

I noticed how harper looked at sarah and gasped in shock. 

" you look just like your mother." harper said in shock. 

sarah smiled a small smile. 

"it is nice to see you harper." sarah said softly. 

"you remember me?" harper asked surprised. 

sarah nodded her head. 

"mom talked about you a lot." sarah said with a nod. 

a smile was on harpers face before It disappeared and turned into a frown. 

"why does it feel like something bad has happened?" harper asked walking over to sarah and held her hand while bending down to her level. tears came to sarah eyes making my eyes widen in horror. I walked straight up to sarah and picked her up, sitting her on my lap. she didn't move but tried to wipe her tears away. 

"oh no" a gasp escaped Damien and harpers lips. I think we all guessed what has happened. my heart physically ached for her. 

"im so sorry sarah" Damien said sadly. I could see the pain in his eyes and could see he was trying to hold his tears in. Keaton walked over to Damien and hugged him. I could see this effected them all but I was confused and getting out of patience. I wanted to know what is going on so I can help sarah. 

" im sorry for your loss love" I whispered in sarahs ear making her hold onto me tighter and sob. I held her close to my chest. 

" There is a lot you need to know but before I say I guess I should start from the beginning." Damein said clearing his throat. 

We all nodded including sarah. she sat up straighter on my lap but never tried to move making me relieved. Then Damien began explaining a lot of things and I was very much surprised. 

" before most of you was born we had a lot happen. my mom harper actually use to be the luna to my pack. my biological father was a horrible man. he hated gays and even got to the point he was horrible towards myself, lucy but most of all my mom. he would abuse and cheat on my mom which almost killed her. long story straight we had managed to get a witch to snap the bond between my mom and biological father. he became extremely power hungry. the witch helped snap the bond and then I challenged my father to death and killed him. the witch was no other but sarahs mom. she basically saved my moms life. after that we stayed in contact with her a lot and we were close. I even met your father. he was a great man sarah. however he was human and your coven never liked that, it caused a lot of problems but your mom stuck by him. she truly loved him. " Damien said sadly. 

sarah looked as though she new some off this already. 

" I believe my coven or should I say my old coven had something to do with this." sarah said or more like whimpered. 

" I agree." Damien said with out a doubt suprising myself and even sarah. 

sarah looked at him a while longer before speaking. 

"what do you know" she asked.