chapter 33- wolf form

Hunter p.o.v.

After meeting Sarah's grandfather for the first time and us all talking about everything that happened we had all decided that tomorrow we will be having a meeting about what needs to be done.

Sarah headed of with everyone towards the pack kitchen however myself, Jayden, both my father and my mother and jaydens parents (my auntie Skylar and uncle jacob.) We all stayed.

"I think her grandparents are hiding something." My dad xander said as they walked out the office and closed the door.

I sighed wishing that I did not believe that but I truly think they are. I don't think its anything that can be really bad towards us but there I'd something they are not saying. They seem way to chilled back about this coven. As though they already have a plan.

I sighed but nodded.

"I agree. I don't think its something against us though but I feel they know something." I said.

Both my dads nodded.

"I trust them though." My mom said.

We all looked at her and nodded.

"Me too." We all said.

"What about the auntie?" I asked.

They all looked st me confused.

"She seems off. I mean towards sarah." I said.

They all nodded clearly also noticing it.

"I think something has happend to her. I think its something that sarah has to talk to her about. However I can sense that this auntie Is very powerful." My auntie skylar said making us all nod.

We all decided to leave the office and me and jayden decided to go on a run together. We always did this when one of us was stressed.

As we was running we found the lake we always sit and chill at. We played down in wold form after we drank a little bit of the water.

"What's going on Hunter.?" Jayden asked through mindlink.

I sighed before speaking.

"I'm just thinking about this other coven. I'm worried about sarah." I said honestly.

"I understand. However I think sarah is one strong luna. She fits right in here I believe. However I believe there is more to this Hunter. What else are you worried about?" Jayden asked.

I sighed and spoke again.

"She really will be an amazing luna. I just fear there is to much going on all at once for her. First she loses her mom and then finds me just for her to find out she has to be luna to a whole bunch or werewolves and then to find out she has grandparents and an auntie. Not only that but her mother may have known she was going to get killed." I said sadly.

"You are trying to figure out how to get her to open up and Joe to be there for her." Jayden said softly.

I nodded my wolf head.

"I know she seems strong but since we have marked and mstes I can feel her emotions. I don't think she realises I can feel every bit of emotion. I want her to know I am here for her always. However I do not want to overwhelm her more if that makes sense?" I said.

"I'm not really sure what advice ti give on this one Hunter. However I think you just being there I'll be what she needs." Jayden said making me nod.

After a while of us hanging around the river we decided to head back. I changed out my wolf form and put some clothes on before heading back to the pack house.

As we walked in I noticed sarah walking downstairs heading to the pack kitchen. I noticed she was with her auntie and they was both smiling at each other making me confused but also feel a little relief.

Sarah finally noticed me and she smiled before walking over to me and kissing my lips.

"How was your run?" She asked me making me smile.

"It was good baby." I said kissing her lips again making her giggle.

I had my arms wrapped around her waist as we walked into the kitchen together were everyone already was. We all talked for a while about anything and everything including with Sarah's grandparents and her auntie who actually suprisingly talked and smiled.

I'm not really sure what has been said or what has happened between sarah and her auntie but whatever it is it seems to have made them both more happier.

I noticed that when we first met sarah auntie she always looked at sarah with nothing but pain in her eyes. I guess that they really needed to have a talk.

Finally it was time to head home and go to bed. As myself and sarah finished getting ready for bed we jumped in bed and cuddled.

Thats when she told me about the whole talk she had with her auntie. She felt so relieved and I could even feel it in our bond. We finally fell asleep after talking and catching up. We cuddled and fell asleep like this. It felt so good and so right.