chapter 22- come on a date with me?

Hunter p.o.v.

I woke up the next morning to sarah snuggled into me. I instantly pulled her closer if possible. I had the best night sleep since I can even remember. she looked so cute. Her face was snuggled more into my chest with her lips parted, soft snores coming out her mouth. 

Last night when she was outside my door I knew instantly because I could smell her scent. I opened the door when I realized she was contemplating if she should knock or not. I got up and opened the door to her making her a bit surprised. However I did love that she wanted to come and see me and loved that she wanted to spend time with me. we talked about a lot of things last night before we finally fell asleep. waking up to her in my arms has to be the best thing ever though. 

lost in thought I froze when she started to stir. slowly she opened her eyes and when she noticed me she smiled softly at me as I did the same. 

"good morning love." I said softly. 

"good morning" she said shyly cuddling more into my chest. 

I looked down at her for a short while longer before I spoke again. 

" will you go on a date with me? I asked making her eyes widen in surprise and for her head to shoot up to mine.

I started getting nervous and as if sensing it she smiled softly at me. 

"of course, when?" she asked and I could see the excitement in her eyes making my smile widen. 

" tonight?" I more questioned then asked making her eyes widen. 

" tonight? of course. wait what should I wear?" she asked excitedly making me chuckle and for her to blush. 

however I had already thought of a place to go. 

" wear shorts and a top or wear a dress. its up to you but I would wear flats or sandals for shoes my love." I said softly with a smile making her smile widen. 

She kissed me on cheek before saying she needs to get ready for the day and see if my sister will help her later on for our date, before she was gone in a flash before I could even say anything else. 

I sat there for two whole minutes confused before I chuckled to myself at how she is. I got up and decided to get a shower and get ready for the day. After I was ready I headed downstairs for breakfast. 

when I walked in everyone apart from crystal and Sarah was here. 

"good morning sweetie, you hungry." my mom asked softly. 

" good morning mom, im starving." I said with a chuckle. 

she smiled and let out a nod before passing me some food. I smiled gratefully at her before I instantly began scramming my food down. 

" I heard she slept in your bedroom last night." my dad xander said with a chuckle. 

I nodded my head yes as I was to busy chewing my food to answer. 

" told you she would come to your room." dad Xavier said making mom roll her eyes.  

" I am glad she did. it was nice. we spoke and then we cuddled and fell asleep. best sleep I have had since before I can even remember." I said after I chewed my food. 

Both my fathers nodded there head in understanding. 

" Just do not do anything that would piss them of to much. women can be evil if they want to for example this one tries chucking us out the room to sleep elsewhere when she is in a mood with us." my dad Xavier said with a chuckle. 

my mom glared at him 

" want to repeat that love?" mom asked with a raised eyebrow and a spatula in her hand. 

" never works for long though does it love." my dad Xavier asked with a smirk. 

she glared at him and I could have sworn I noticed steam come out her ears making me cringe at how he just pissed mom of. however I could see my dad xander was not in the mood for messing around which made me cringe more knowing an argument is coming.  

" Xavier I swear to-" she did not get chance to finish her sentence when my dad xander got involved. 

" that is enough. stop winding her up Xavier and precious no one is sleeping anywhere else but in our bed." my dad basically exploded making my mom glare at him. 

" how is that even fair for you to shout at me. Xavier was winding me up on purpose like he has been all day! I never even said any of us is sleeping somewhere else." my mom shouted making me wince. 

" no, but you was going to say so. I mean it precious we all sleep in the same fucking room am I understood." my dad xander roared. 

she whimpered and tears came to her eyes. I stood up straight away and glared at my dad xander. 

" you went to far dad. you have upset her when you know it was not just her, it was you as well dad [Xavier]." I gritted out to both my dads. 

they both groaned. 

" He is right this was my fault I was trying to have a laugh at first but I should have known not to do it when she is already in a mood with us both." my dad Xavier said.

" it is none of your business hunter so keep out of it. what happens between myself, Xavier and your mom is nothing to do with you." my dad xander gritted out. 

I growled at him before speaking. 

" it is when you shout at her and upset her the way you just did. you know full well you was not being fair on her." I roared in anger. 

He growled back at me just as loud and stood up making me stand up as well. myself and my dad xander clash a lot more then I do with my dad Xavier. mom says its because myself and dad xander are very similar.

just then my sister crystal and my mate sarah barged into the kitchen looking panicked.