chapter 42- spark

Hunter p.o.v.

As soon as sarah cut the mindlink off I had a bad feeling  I growled getting everyone attention.

"Something is not right mom. I can feel it. I'm worried about her." I said.

"Your mate is strong Hunter. If she says it's not safe for her she will come back home. I know it." My mom said.

I nodded. I know sarah can look after herself but it doesnt mean I stop worrying about her.

I sat down and tried to mindlink sarah but got nothing. She had closed me off and i didn't even tell her how. A growl of irritation escaped my lips. I looked over to crystal who was now also wearing her mates mark and I glared at her.

"Did you tell her how to block me out." I growled at her.

She looked at me not even flinching.

"Yes." She said.

"Why would you do that." I growled at her.

"Because I knew you would be trying to get hold of her every second Hunter. She needs to concentrate. What if she is in the middle if talking to the coven when you try and contact her?" She said back calmly.

I knew she was right but it still irritated me. Before I could say anything else I felt this intense pain run through my head making me wince and groan while holding my head.

Once the pain stopped I realised it was not my pain but Sarah's. A loud growl erupted from my chest making everyone look at me and freeze.

"Hunter what's wrong?" My mom asked.

However my wolf took over.

Spark p.o.v.

"

Something has happened to mate. I can feel the pain in her head. Something wrong." I snarled out in anger.

Everyone stared at me with wide eyes. However I could not bring my self to care.

"Find mate. Kill who hurt her." I snarled .

All of a sudden I got a whift of my mates smell making me freeze and sniff the air.

"Spark." I heard my mates soft voice.

Mine as well as everyone else head snapped towards Sarah. Instantly I felt the relief knowing she is here and she is safe.

"mate. Mate safe" I whimpered and stormed towards her.

I instantly picked her up and too in her scent.

"Mate safe." I said taking in her scent.

She nodded her head against me as she sunk comfortably against me.

"I'm safe." She whispered softly.

As my sister got up to go towards sarah a snarl escaped my lips not wanting anyone close to her.

I noticed as layton pulled my sister behind him as my sister put her hands up.

"Are you okay sarah?" My sister asked making me stiffen.

I pulled sarah away from my body and started to examine her body.

"I'm fine." Sarah said with a small smile.

"Spark felt your pain. Why you had pain in head?" I gritted out. (This is still spark talking.)

"I'm okay spark I promise. The pain was because I left the coven. I announced my leave and got disconnected from there bond." Sarah said softly.

I frowned and I could feel she was telling the truth but I knew there was more to it. She is fine physically but she seems as her heart is hurting. I can feel her emotions stronger then Hunter can.

"Heart hurt?" I asked frowning.

She looked at me confused for a second before she understood.

She nodded her head and tried to wipe the tears in her eyes but I did it before she could.

"Memories spark.  It hurts a little." She said softly making me nod and pull her to me.

"Spark, maybe hunter should come forward now so he can see and speak to sarah and her can all find out what has happened." My dad xander said.

I frowned and shook my head no.

"Spark stay with mate." I said firmly.

"I promise I will speak to gou tonight spark. But your father is right. We need to talk about this now. I promise you I will make Hunter let you out tonight." Sarah said making me frown but get excited about being able to spend some time with her tonight.

I nodded my head yes.

"Fine my mate. Because you asked and said you will spend time with me tonight." I said before kissing her lips softly.

After out kiss I closed my eyes and let Hunter take over. He already knows everything as I ket him see everything going on. However he did not try to fight me for control because he knew that he would get to see her soon. He also knew I needed this. So for that I am thankful for my human.

Hunter p.o.v.

As soon as spark let me take back over I pulled sarah to me and took in her scent. She snuggled up to my chest and hugged me tightly.

"I'm sorry for worrying you and spark Hunter." She said softly.

I lifted her chin up and placed my lips on hers.

"You are safe now baby. That's all that matters." I said softly.

She nodded her head and smiled.

"I set my moms house on fire." Sarah blurted out making my eyes widen.

"Oh?" I said not knowing what to say to that. I kissed her forhead because I know that must have been hard for her to do.

"I did not know if my mom had anything else in the house she did not want them to find so i set it on fire. However i have got the evidence we needed." Sarah said.

"I'm not sure what else there is in there. I never had the chance to fully look but I know straight away there is enough evidence to lock them away or for the council to do what they think is fit and thats just from the first page I read." Sarah said making us all nod.

"Let's head to the office and call in your grandparents. It's time to get this meeting started." My dad xavier said making us nod.