chapter 55- WHAT???

Hunter p.o.v.

It's been a month since we found out sarah is pregnant. The only people that know is myself, sarah and our pack doc who is under order to not tell anyone.

We decided to keep it a secret for a while as we did not want people knowing yet. However I think we are going to have to start telling people as she only has 4 months left and has already gotten a bump that the jumper will not hide for much longer.

Right now we are on our way over to the pack infirmary as we finally get to see our baby. After that we will be letting people know we are having a baby.

I can tell that sarah Is nervous. There is a huge chance that our baby will be part witch and part werewolf. There is also chance our baby will be fully witch or fully werewolf. It's kind of crazy to think about and gives me a headache. I will not mind whatever my baby is but it's still a worry.

I grabbed sarah hand as we closed the car door to head to the pack infirmary. I kissed her hand and then her head.

"It will be okay. No matter what baby." I whispered in her ear to try ease her nerves.

Sarah looked at me and threw me a small smile and nodded. I sighed and together we headed in.

We sat on the waiting chairs but not for long. Before we could even utter a word to each other our pack doc came out.

"Luna, alpha. If you are ready we may head inside." She said softly and shyly while bowing her head in respect.

Our doc is really quite and nice girl.

We nodded our head and walked in together. I felt as sarah squeezed my hand. I kissed her lips and lifted her up carefully to sit on the bed for the ultrasound.

As she lay down sarah and the doc started to talk about normal questions you would ask about what is going to happen and so on.

"Will you know if my baby is half witch?" Sarah asked curiously. I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"I- I am not sure luna. I have never really looked into the witch line of anything I only know about looking for things with werewolves. I sould not know the first thing to look for with any signs of witch." Doc said softly.

"Thank you it alright." Sarah said softly.

To be honest me and sarah have spoken about if our baby will have the witch and werewolf side. We honestly don't mind what they are as long as they are healthy but I think deep down both of us are hoping they have werewolf and witch.

Doc splattered some jell on sarah stomach after warning her it may be a little cold. Then the next thing you know she has the machine on her stomach rolling it around making us be able to see our baby on the screen.

Tears came to both mine and sarah eyes once we seen our baby.

"Wow." I whispered and I know both sarah and doc heard it.

However my heart started beating out its chest when I noticed that doc had a frown on her face.

"Is something wrong doc?" Sarah asked panicked.

"I- I well-" I cut her off with a growl.

"What is wrong doc." I gritted out worried.

"Nothing is wrong. I erm I just think there is another baby in here." Doc said making mine and sarah eyes widen.

"Twins?" I asked once I looked and noticed another baby.

"Actually alpha not twins but .... triplets." Doc said happily making my eyes widen and for sarah to freeze in shock.

"What?" Iasked with wids eyes.

"Triplets." Sarah shouted in shock with wide eyes.

I looked at sarah with wide eyes. Then I looked at the screen then at doc and I kept repeating it in shock.

"Are you sure?" Myself and sarah asked at the same time.

"I'm very sure." Doc said with a smile casually.

"You never told me triplets run in your family Hunter." Sarah yelled at me making my eyes widen..

"I know twins do but I never knee triplets do." I said honestly.

She rolled her eyes but then smiled.

"Well we wanted a baby and thr moon goddess blessed us with not one and not teo but three babies." She said with a chuckle but I could see she was still happy.

I let out a chuckle.

"I am so happy baby." I said kissing her cheek.

"Me too." She said kissing my lips.

Doc cleared her throat awkwardly.
I forgot she was here.

"I can print all the pictures of if you would like?" Doc asked making us Jodie our head in yes.

"Thank you." We said as doc handed us our pictures and told us everything we need to know after a short while.

We headed straight to my mom and dads house where we already knew everyone was as we called them here. They actually think that each other has called each other. We told my mom and dad that sarah grandma and grandpa wants to speak to them and we told her grandparents that our mom and dads wanted to speak to them.

As we talked in everyone was already here.

"No, sarah and Hunter told us you wanted to talk to us and have a meeting here." Sarah grandmother Aurora said confused.

Everyone looked so confused almost making me laugh. However it did make sarah let out a giggle.

"Sarah what's going on?" Aurora asked at the same time my mom asked me.

"Well actually it was me and Hunter that wanted you all to come here as we have some news." Sarah said with a smile.

Everyone looked at us really intrigued.

"We are pregnant." Myself and sarah said at the same time with massive smiles.

Everyone screamed in happiness. Saying congratulations and giving us a hug.

"Wait, there's more." I announced.

Everyone looked at us for a second before they smiled.

"Its twins isnt it." My mom said smiling wildly.

"Nope. " I said with a chuckle making my mom frown..

"Triplests. We are having triplets." Sarah said with a laugh making everyone including my fathers strare at us with wide eyes.

"What?" Everyone screamed in happiness making us all laugh loudly.