chapter 9- telling our parents

Hunter p.o.v.

We got in the car after saying goodbye to sarah, jayden, rose and daisy.

"How are you feeling." Crystal asked softly.

"Fine." I said.

"Don't lie to me brother. Are you forgetting I can feel your emotions." Crystal said eith a chuckle.

I let out a little chuckle and then sighed.

"I already miss her and I have only just left her. I knew the bond was going to be strong but I never thought It was this strong. I had to stop my wolf from taking over and marking her so many times even though I want it just as much as my wolf does. She is beautiful though crystal. I feel smitten already by her and I won't even try and deny it." I spoke honestly.

Crystal smiled.

"I think she is amazing Hunter. Just take it day by day. You both have plenty of time together. When are you going to tell her your mates?" Crystal asked me.

I sighed and looked at her.

"I'm not sure. I guess when It feels right. I don't want to scare her away." I said softly.

All of a sudden crystal burt out laughing making me look at her and frown.

"I don't think anything can scare that girl away. She is nice I know that for sure but I can see it in her eyes. She is feisty and strong. She will be an amazing luna. I could see in her eyes she is protective about who she cares about. I could also see in her eyes she really likes you." Crystal responded making me smile.

"I can agree with that. She teleported into the males bathroom where I was before with out meaning to. She rambled about thinking about me and next minute she is here. Then quickly disappeared when she realised she told me she was thinking about me." I said with a chuckle.

Crystal giggled.

"Yeah she was there one minute and we was talking to her but I had a feeling she was not listening. Next minute she was gone and we was like what? And then she appeared again looking all flustered now that I think about it." Crystal said smirking.

We laughed just as we pulled up home. We got out the car and walked inside. As we got inside our mom ran down stairs and my fathers both shouted at her to slow down.

"How was your day? Did you enjoy it? Have you found your mates? Are you hungry?" My mom started rambling making us look st her amused as my fathers came down.

"Baby let them breathe they have only just walked inside the house." Xander my father spoke.

"Xander they have just turned 18 I need to know if they found there mates yet. They might even be hungry. They could have had a bad day at school I need to know xander." My mom said glaring at my dad.

My dad narrowed his eyes at her as my other dad xavier shook his head with a small smile.

"Ignore them two they have been like this with each other all day. " my dad xavier said with a  chuckle.

Myself and crystal let out a laugh.

"Well actually I have not found my mate yet."  Crystal said making both my dads sigh in relief.

My mom looked at her sadly.

"You will soon sweetie." My mom said softly making myself and my dads growl.

Before an argument could acure crystal spoke.

"However hunter has something to say." Crystal shot in quickly.

I glared at her playfully and she gave me a cheeky smile making me roll my eyes but a smile appeared on my face.

"I found my mate." I said softly making my mom squeal in happiness.

"My baby is growing up." she said tears in her eyes.

"Congratulations hunter. Who is she.?" My dads both asked.

That's when I started getting nervous. I looked at crystal who smiled and nodded.

"Her name is sarah. She is really nice and beautiful. She is fierce I can see it in her eyes." I said smiling.

"She isn't  a werewolf is she?" My mom said softly.

I looked at her and raised an eyebrow.

"How did you know?" I asked cofnused.

"Mothers instinct." She said with a shrug.

"So she is human. Nothing wrong with that your moms a human. Why did you look so uncomfortable when we asked who she was. Your moms a human like I said there is nothing wrong with that." My dad xavier said raising en eyebrow.

"She is not human dad. She is a witch." I said clearing my throat.

A gasp escaped my moms lips. I could see this even took my dads by surprise.

"A witch?" My mom asked.

I nodded my head  nervously. We never really talk about witches much. I know they don't have a problem with witches but my mate is not only a witch and my mate but will also be the future luna off our pack.

"That's amazing." My mom squealed making me sigh in relief.

I looked to my dads who both had not said anything yet.

"Congratulations son." Both my dads said at the same time with a smile.

I smiled back happily. My mom gave me a hug and we talked some more about her. Even my sister happily talked about her. I can tell my sister and my mate will be really close.

My mom already likes the sound off her and has invited her to come round for dinner tomorrow. We told her about what had happend yesterday with the weather was in fact my mate getting her powers. We told them we dont know all her powers but we do know she can teleport.

After a while I headed to bed. I tossed and turned alot. All i could do was think about her. I can't wait to see her again tomorrow. For the rest of the night I struggled to sleep and finally sleep came over me.