chapter 11- numb

Hunter p.o.v.

I just told sarah she is my mate and no she did not run away (not that I would have let her to) Instead she teleported.

I felt really angry and hurt. Not angry at her but at myself. I just dropped a whole ass bomb on her. I feel hurt that she just disappeared with no explanation.

She said this can not be happening. I dont understand what she means by that.

"Hunter, I-" jayden was about to say but I growled at him.

"Don't " I said  in a monotone voice.

I feel so numb. Does she not want to be my mate? I guess I partly understand that. Witches don't have mates. They can date or marry whoever they want. Witches prefer marrying witches/ wizards and not other species.

"Give her time hunter. Maybe she just needs time." crystal said but I know she was more asking herself that then me.

I didn't answer. I just walked away. I know that they never did anything wrong but my heart feels like it's been ripped out it's chest.

I am feeling so many different emotions I can't even keep up with them. When I always thought of my mate I never expected a witch. I never expected anyone like sarah but Sarah is better then I could have imagined. Just like that however my heart feels as though it has ripped to pieces and shoved down my throat.

I sat in my car and I cried. Never have I ever cried like this before. Never have I ever felt as though I lost apart off myself either.

I slammed my hands on the steering wheel over and over again. I never even noticed crystal get in the car until i felt her grab hold off my arms and pull me to her. I sobbed on Crystal's chest.

After a while off hugging me she got out the car to the drivers seat and pulled me out. I looked at her confused until she put me in the back off the car.

She got in the car and with out a word she drove us home. Crystal always knows what I need. Weather it's a hug, to cry, to speak or to stay in silence. She always knows what to do or what I need.

As we got home I got out the car silently. I numbly walked into my house and already the chaos started.

"Hunter what the hell was you thinking. You punched someone and even worse a human. You are lucky you you only giving you a warning and not excluding you." My dad xander roared in anger.

I could feel his anger pouring off him. I can not deal with this shit right now. That's the last thing on my mind.

I stood there feeling numb as he shouted at me. All I could think about was sarah and how she responded to me being her mate. It was like she didn't know how to feel.

"Hunter are you even listening to your dad." My dad xavier shouted.

To be honest it's rare my father xavier even raised his voice.

I looked at both my fathers and noticed how my mum was staring at me with a frown. She looked worried about me but yet I couldn't even bring myself to try smile at her. Or even apologise.

"Hunter what's wrong sweetie." I heard my mom ask worriedly.

I looked at my mum with so much pain in my eyes.

"Precious dont start babying him!" Both my dads shouted at the same time.

"Enough, just leave me alone! Punish me however you want I dont care just leave me alone." I roared and ran out the house shifting into my wolf going straight for a run.

I know crystal will tell them what's happened but I just need space. I don't want anyone pity I just want my mate to accept me.

Precious (hunter mom) p.o.v.

I knew as soon as my mates had started shouting at Hunter and he had not shouted anything back there was something wrong.

Hunter never tends to shout at us especially at my mates. Hunter is very respectful however he does normally have something to say or some kind of excuse but he gave nothing. I knew something was not right I could feel it.

Once he exploded and wanted everyone to leave him alone I looked straight at my mates and glared at them. I could see they was fuming in anger at how he spoke to them but I did not care.

"Why are you looking at us like that when our son just spoke to us the way he did." Xavier growled at me.

I flared my nostrils at him and ignored him. I turned and looked at crystal who was awfully quite.

"What's happened crystal." I asked softly.

When I looked st her I noticed her glaring at my mates suprising us all. She is a real daddies girls. So her glaring at them shows something is wrong.

"Can't you see there was something wrong ! Can't you see he is hurting and that something has happened." Crystal shouted tears pouring down her face.

"Sweetheart what happend." I asked  as the twins was frozen in place.

"He's hurting mom. He's hurting so bad. I can feel it and this is no where near how much he is hurting. I can feel it mom and its hurting me how much he is hurting." Crystal broke down crying.

She sobbed on my chest as I tried to comfort my daughter. Tears came to my eyes and I started realising this has to be over his mate.

The twins walked over feeling ashamed.

"I'm sorry." My mates said to us.

"Its not us you need go apolgise to. Its hunter." I said softly.

They nodded there head.

"I know, we will." They both replied.

I love my mates dont get me wrong but they can be idiots sometimes. There anger can get the best of them sometimes.

I sighed and kissed crystal head.

"Tell us what happened sweetheart." I said softly.

She told us everything and it really upset me. I wanted more then anything to take the pain away from my son. If I could take all the pain away from him I would that's for sure.

However something makes me feel there is more to it. On Sarah's side. Something does not feel right.