chapter 26- witches are here

Sarah p.o.v.

The maids, jayden and Hunter have done an amazing job at making this picnic date look beautiful. I will definitely have to thank jayden and the maids later.

Myself and Hunter are sitting down on the blankets and eating and talking. As we talked and talked we cuddled under a tree. He looked me in the eyes and we stared at each other. Before we knew it we had both leaned in and kissed. I could feel the sparks erupt from where we touched making me moan.

After that we carried on talking and kissing some more. It was like an addiction.  We just could not stop.

As we started eating some more we started talking more about the people we are close to. My mom was the only one I was really close with and jayden is the most person he is close to or so I have learnt.

"So you and jayden seem really close." I said softly noticing how close they really are. They seem more like brothers then best friends and cousins.

He smiled brightly at the mention of jayden.

"We are. Myself and jayden we talk to each other about things ed don't even talk to other people about. We are really close and I don't know what I would have ever done with out him if I'm honest. He always gives me good advice like I do him. We are really close." Hunter said smiling.

I smiled and nodded.

"That's good and nice. I bet-" I was about to carry on talking when I stopped.

I could instantly sense something. I stood up and I know my eyes had turned blue. I heard as Hunter growled knowing something is not right. He pulled me behind him making me want to say not to but he spoke before I could say anything.

"What's wrong love." He asked still standing on guard in front off me.

My eyes were still blue and I spoke.

"Witches." I said.

However for whatever reason I could not feel any danger. I never felt as though I was in danger. The only reason I stood up and my eyes turned blue is because i sensed witches around me. I could feel them close and i could tell they were coming towards myself and Hunter. As much as I do not sense danger that does not mean I will let my guard down.

A growl that shook the trees was heard from Hunter as I told him witches were around.

"Come out." Hunter said loudly almost making me flinch. 

Suprisingly one by one all together 8 witches came out from behind the trees. I looked at them all and narrowed my eyes at them.

However when I looked at one i had to double look. She looked like an older version then my mom.

"Who are you?" I asked sternly before Hunter could even say a thing else.

However I was not speaking to anyone but the one that looks a bit like my mom but older then my mom.

"Hello sarah. It is nice to finally meet you." The one that looked like my mom said with tears in her eyes.