chapter 23- more witches

sarah p.o.v.

I can not believe hunter asked me to go on a date. i never imagined myself ever going on a date and to say i am excited is an understatement. I quickly got ready for the day and then teleported outside crystals room. I knocked on and waited for her to answer. When she did I smiled hugely.

She looked at me and raised an eyebrow with a smile.

"What has got you so happy?" She asked confused.

"Hunter asked me on a date." I squealed making her do the same.

We headed inside her bedroom and talked some more. She told me about what had happened between her and her mate last night and she seems a bit more happier now thankfully.

As we was talking about what I could wear we all of a sudden heard shouting. We looked at each other with wide eyes. All of a sudden I heard hunters voice making my eyes widen more.

"It sounds like they are in the kitchen." Crystal said worriedly.

"Come on let's go help them calm down." I said softly grabbing her hand at the same time.

My eyes widened however when I noticed us In the kitchen at the entrance. Crystal looked at me with wide eyes as I did the same with her. Before we could say anything however we heard them arguing again.

"That's enough. We was both in the wrong xander we need to apologise and make up with her." Xavier said.

"What's going on?" Crystal asked concerned.

However no one answered and carried on glaring at each other. I sighed and walked over to Hunter. I knew at this point I was the only one who could calm him down.

I took his hand in mine making his head snap to me. Instantly his eyes softened and he pulled me to him and started to take in my scent.

"Dad, what's going on?" Crystal said walking towards Xander and hugging him.

His body relaxed a little and he hugged her back.

"Nothing sweetheart." He said kissing the top of her head.

He sighed again and looked at Hunter.

"I am sorry hunter and xavier. You are both right. However I have had a lot on my mind and got some news, some bad news. We all need a meeting but first let us talk to your mom." Xander said sadly before him and xavier walked out the room.

I noticed how xavier also looked confused. I'm guessing he does not know the news either yet.

I looked up to Hunter and noticed how he was a lot more relaxed. I went to move a little bit but he growled making me stay.

"Are you okay?" I asked him concerned.

He sighed but nodded. He kissed my head making me smile.

"I'm fine baby. Have you told crystal about our date?" He asked making me blush at the new nickname.

I nodded my head yes making him smile.

"Have you both eaten yet?" He asked eith a frown making us bith look away guiltily as we had not eaten yet.

He sighed and shook his head.

"Get some food both of you. I will be with jayden if you need me at the training yard." He said softly before kissing my cheek and walking out.

I looked over to crystal worriedly.

"He will be okay. Dad xander and Hunter clash alot. Its because they are both so similar but none of them see it." Crystal said sadly.

I nodded my head in understanding. We started eating some food and chatted a while longer before everyone including jayden and the twins (rose and daisy) walked in. Even layton (Crystal's mate) was here.

"Time for the meeting love." Hunter said walking over to me.

I nodded my head and we all headed to the meeting. We sat down with me being on hunters lap and xander instantly started the meeting.

Precious was sat on xanders lap making me smile at her. I could see she was still upset though and a bit hurt making my eyes soften.

"I called this meeting because I got some news just before breakfast from our warrior layton." Dad xander said making us all look at Layton confused even crystal.

"It has been noticed that there are some witches that have been spotted looking around our borders. We are not sure if it's the witches from your coven sarah so we will need you to find out." My dad xander said making me growl.

"Sarah is not going anywhere near them. I'm not letting her near them they could try and attack her if they see her." I roared in anger.

My dad xander surprisingly was calm. As though he suspected that reaction from me.

"I know you do not want her near them but it's the only way to know If it is them." My dad said making me snarl.

"Stop hunter. Your dad is right this is the only way. They are not that stupid to find out if I am here and start a wat straight away. They will want to plan something first anyways. However I'm not really sure it is them because I have cast a spell over myself so they can not find me. It's only that coven that can not fine me though. I also dont think they would come all the way to a wolf territory to find me. No offence to you all but they can not stand any human, wolves, vampires or any of the kind. That coven hates other supernatural. A lot of witches get on with other supernatural but not this coven. They are horrible and selfish." Sarah said.

I understood where she was coming from however it did not mean I liked it.

"Who could it be then? Is there any other coven that you was close with?" I asked her.

She shook her head no.

"I'm not sure about my mom but I have never really met another coven. My mom also never spoke about another coven." Sarah replied.

"What about family?" My mom asked.

"I don't know any other people apart from the coven, my mom and my father." Sarah said sadly.

I pulled her closer to me and took in her scent as she did to me.

"We can go out and find out who they are or what they want. However I do not think it is my old coven but again I could be wrong." Sarah sad making me stiffen.

My dad xavier nodded.

"Then we will go out. I know you both had a date tonight but I would prefer it to be in pack lands in case something happened." Dad Xavier said maming me nod  in agreement.

Looks like I will have to change where our first date is then.