chapter 37- goodbye sarah

Hunter p.o.v..

Its the next morning and I found it really hard to sleep last night knowing sarah is leaving to go to her coven today.

I know sarah is very capable of looking after herself but it does not make me worry any less.

Myself and my wolf are on edge really badly. She hasn't even left yet so I can not imagine what I am going to be like when she actually leaves.

I felt as sarah starter to stir in my arms. She groaned and opened her eyes. As soon as she noticed me she smiled softly.

"Good morning my love." She said pecking my lips.

"Good morning baby." I said putting my nose in her neck and taking in her scent.

She giggled as my nose skimmed her necking tickling her. I smiled against her neck and planted a small kiss there.

"How did you sleep?" She asked looking concerned.

I'm guessing I look like shit.

I smiled at her to ease her worries.

"I slept ok baby. How did you sleep?" I asked her.

She frowned clearly noticing I'm lying.

"Please my love the truth." She said looking in my eyes.

"I will be fine when you come back baby." I said softly.

She nodded in understanding.

"It will just be for one night my love." Then I will be back." She said kissing my lips making me kiss her back just as strong.

After a short while off hugging we got up and got ready for the day. We took a shower together and in guessing you know what happened next. I never even wanted to let her out the shower. Not just because of how good it felt having her body against mine and exploring each other bodies but because I never wanted her to leave. However I know she has to do this.

We headed down stairs together hand I'm hand where everyone already was. Including crystal and angel and the twins (rose and daisy) as well as jayden.

"Good morning." Sarah said gently to everyone.

They all looked over to sarah and smiled.

"Good morning." They said back just as gentle.

"How are you feeling?" Crystal asked as we sat down to eat and everyone knows she is on about having to leave to the coven.

I growled at the thought as its starting to seem more real.

"Fine. I just want to get it over and done with." Sarah said softly.

Everyone nodded in understanding.

After that there was a bit of silence as we all ate until slowly everyone started to make conversation with each other. Not to long after it was time for sarah to go.

Sarah had already packed a bag and I don't even remember her doing it. We all stood at the front of the pack house saying goodbye to sarah.

One by one everyone started to hug her and tell her see you soon and that she will be alright.

Finally it was my turn. She looked up at me and smiled soflty. I pulled her close to me and hugged her tightly.

"It will be okay my love." Sarah said softly.

I nodded my head but I still felt on edge.

"You be careful baby I mean it. If you need my help you call me straight away through mindlink. You talk to me every chance you get through mindlink as well my love. You sense anything is wrong and you leave straight away and-" I got cut off by sarah kissing my lips making me growl in approval.

"Try not to worry as much. While I go there spend some time with jayden and your family. I will be back before you know it." Sarah said softly.

I nodded my head.

"Just be careful baby." I said in her ear making her shiver.

She nodded her head to me and smiled.

"I will." She said before kissing my lips. I pulled her closer to my body and took in her scent. Once we pulled away my wolf whimpered.

"Before you go here is a potion. It will hide the mark but it only last 2 hours. There a few more here for if you need to take it again while they are around." Sarah grandmother said making me growl loudly in anger.

"Its safer for sarah they do not see her Marl hunter. Other wise they will know she has been with werewolves and that coven hates any other kind of species." Her grandpa said.

I growled not liking before I took in Sarah's scent to calm myself down knowing they are right.

Once I calmed down She kissed my lips one last time before waving to everyone goodbye and getting in the car. I sighed as she started to drive away. I felt so anxious. I don't think I have ever felt it this bad before.

My heart clenched the further away she got and I gulped. All of a sudden I felt a smack on my shoulder. I looked to the side and noticed it was jayden.

"She will be alright. She is strong." He said nodding while patting my shoulder.

I nodded in agreement.

"I know." I said sighing.

We all walked inside quietly. No one really knowing what to do or say. All I could think about is how much I already miss her. I can not wait until she is back already. I felt as my whole mood went sour. My wolf was saying stuff about we should never have let her go but we both know full well she needed to. I would rather know where she is then her sneakly go and do it bevause I know she would do if I was not to let her go.