chapter 15- she could see the future

Sarah p.o.v.

"What do you know?" I asked damien.

I could tell straight away he knew more then I knew. I needed to know what he knows. I have a feeling that what he may know could actually lead me somewhere or could help me understand things more. But I do know that je definitely knows something. Even if its now how or why my mother died I know there is something that he knows.

Damien sighed before starting to speak.

"As you know your father was a human. Your coven obviously hated that your father was human and that your mom still stuck by him. However there is no law that a witch can not be with a human or even any other supernatural. However your coven still disagreed with your mom being with a human. It was said your father has passed away in a car crash but your mom felt there was more to it. Your mom has been looking into his death since he passed away. I believe she may have found something and they may have killed her because she found out." Damien said sadly.

"When did she tell you to find damien?" Harper asked with a frown.

"She told me about a month before she passed away. Then she also told me as I found her minutes before she passed." I said with a whimper.

"She must have seen the future and that it would end with her death. She must have known you was coming to find her." Harper said sadly.

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Wait you never knew she could see the future ? " Harper asked confused.

I shook my head in no. To shocked to even say anything.

"I thought she could only control the weather." I said still confused.

Damien shook his head in no.

"She never wanted you to find out because she knew you would start questioning the future. She never wanted anything to change because she knew you might try and change some things. Also she didn't get to see the future whenever she wanted. Sometimes it just happend." Damien said.

I nodded my head in understanding. To be honest moms right I probably would have tried to change the future. Especially the part where she ends up not being with me anymore.

"Do you know if she had any other powers.?" I asked.

Damien shook his head in no.

"As far as i am aware no." Damien said softly.

I nodded my head in understanding but I was still frowning. I feel confused. I can understand now me having 2 powers as so did my mom but I have 4. It's really rare.

"I have 4 powers." I blurted out still confused.

Damiens eyes widened in suprise.

"Isn't that rare." Damien asked.

I nodded my head.

"I have teleport powers, fire, electricity and I can control the weather." I said.

They all looked surprised.

"That is so cool." Lucy squealed. Noticing she said it out loud she squeaked and said a quick sorry making me giggle.

Hunter still had his arms wrapped around me and to be honest I am really grateful for that because he is really helping me relax. Speaking of Hunter....

"So why did you run when you found out Hunter is your mate.?" Crudtal asked bluntly making me stiffen and Hunter to growl, holding me tighter.

"I knew it!" Lucy squealed.

"Well she is sat on his lap auntie lucy." Jacye said with a giggle.

I sighed before speaking.

"I ran because I knew there was something more to my mothers death. I could be in a lot of danger and- I was cut off from a growl from Hunter as he held me even tighter. I ignored it however and carried on talking. I never wanted to put any of you in danger. I know that Hunter is the future alpha which would make me the future luna and I never wanted to put anyone including the pack and Hunter in danger." I said.

I could feel Hunter sniffing me and taking in my scent. He kept whispering mine in my ear and at first I was tense but I slowly started to relax.

"We should have helped you my love." Hunter said softly.

"I know, that's what worried me more." I said softly.

"Then what changed your mind." Rose asked.

I sighed before speaking.

"It's not that I never wanted you Hunter. I said looking at Hunter. I just never wanted you in danger. I was hoping by me telling you everything then it wont hurt you as much and then you could understand. Once I have sorted this situation with my old coven then maybe we could try again?" I more asked nervously.

Hunter growled but this Time I could feel the anger coming off him making me wince.

"No" he snarled making me whimper.

That hurt I won't lie. It hurt as though I had been hit by a bus and trampled all over. I whimpered making his eyes soften.

"Like it or not sarah you are my mate. Mine to love, mine to protect and mine to go through everything with the bad and the good. We are in this together sarah and you have no choice about this. You can push me away as much as you want sarah but I will still be in the corner helping you out no matter how much you push me away. No matter how much you try and hurt me. I will still be there." Hunter gritted out.

Tears came to my eyes. Not because what he said is bad or anything but because what he said made me feel so loved and protected already. I guess he is right though. What we go through we go through together.

I hugged him and put my head on his chest. I heard a few sniffles so I knew that other people got teary eyes for what he said. He touched not only mine but a few other people hearts today. He held me back just as tight.

"That's a promise baby." He whispered in my ear.

I held onto him so tight. I nodded my head on him and looked him in the eye.

"And I promise you I won't push you away or at least I will try not to. Your right we are in this together. Like you said the good and the bad. That is from your side and mine." I said softly.