Escaping Nightmares

Chapter 11

" ROSH!! " Call the boy as he wave at the now awake wolf . He ran towards the big black wolf and throw his self into him.

The next thing that the boy knew was him floating at mid air.

" How many times do i need to remind you don't hug me when you go to that nasty forest" Scolded Rosh but the boy only giggle.

it's really fun teasing this big dog.

The wolf puts the boy  down but the boy don't have a plan of stoping there. He go and wipes his dirty hand in the wolf fur and make a run for it.

The wolf  growl at boy but the kid  just laughed while running away.

Upon reaching a big tree, the boy  grab the big vines hanging in the tree branch and start climbing.

A small like hut made of twigs and leaves greet him above. It was much smaller than his  past house but it wasn't that small too.

After putting and organizing the stuff the boy  got he climbed back down.

He glance at the wolf who was now back to sleep, the boy make sure he doesn't make any noise to wake the sleeping wolf.

It might be fun teasing him but there's a limit if i still treasure my life.

After putting the fishes on the stick the boy then  put it on fire and start cooking.

He was cooking a small fish which is for him and a big fish, actually it's a monster which is for the wolf.

The two have been living in this new  area for quite awhile now. The wolf was also recovering now with the help of the boy.

The boy sigh when the thought of the contract cross his mind for a second.

I should have really considered that contract. Now i feel that i've been robbed.

-----------------

The night of the contract....

  The boy lowered his  trembling hands and slowly open his eyes. He was panting heavily even though he didn't do anything.

I think i over did it. My whole body feel so weak.

" Where do you learn such thing human? " The boy turn his gaze at the asking wolf who is now a little better.

" I made it my self " Answer the boy honestly.

I spend hours and hours just to make it to reality. I don't know if it was effective to monster like him though. I only try it to plants and the harmless monster.

" Your quite talented child. As expected of that bastard bloodline " Compliment the wolf with an insult that makes the boy quite annoyed.

It has nothing to do with the first king!. I just happened to have a working brain! Duh!.

" By the way, why are you still laying? " Ask the boy as he slowly give space the wolf.

Who knows if he just decided and eat me right now

" You really think that healing spell you perform help? " The wolf said sarcastically.

You ungrateful jerk

" I shouldn't have done it " the boy said, pouting.

I tried my best okay!. Your injury is just to big for me to handle. And the spell was still in it's early stage. It wasn't that long yet when i made it.

"Hahaha.. Stop making that funny face human"The boy look at the wolf with a more annoyed face .

Now your laughing at me, you ungrateful dog!