Lost prince

-026-

'Third element of expertise...Only a few can reach it. Normal mage usually have only one. But some talented can reach two.'

'Unlike first and second expertise, the third one is not base on someone capability of performing it or their compatibility with the said element.'

'People who usually have third element of expertise is grand mages or higher. There not much information about the third element of expertise due to the fact that only few can have such.'

'Some of the people who said to have it says it was base on the bloodline. Some says it depends on the mage itself.'

Third element of expertise. Seems quite the hard one to get.

Thought the boy as he close the book he was reading.

He heard someone giggling so he look who it is. It was Allen, he was playing with Rosh again who was about to burst any moment.

Allen have been visiting them since that day and Rosh was so annoyed by it. But he can't do anything because of what the boy said.

The boy put down the book and stand up to approach the two who was running around the training ground.

" It's getting late. We should go back now Allen" The boy said to the little kid who was panting from all the running he just do

"Okay brother Knox!" The little boy happily said. For a moment, the boy froze after hearing what the boy called him. But he easily get over it.

I almost forgot about it again.

-------------
Flash back..

The boy feel something brushing against his foot so he look down.

It was Rosh.

He pick up the wolf and put him in his lap.

"Don't tell me you are hungry again?" He tease with as smirk on his lips that makes Rosh annoyed

And knowing Rosh, he start scratching the boy who was laughing whole dodging his paws.

This rascal really annoy me!!!.

After a while the two stop because they goth both tired.

There was a moment of silence between them that last for a couple of minutes before the boy decided to break it.

"Rosh, can i ask you something?" Ask the boy with a serious tone that catch Rosh attention.

"Who name you Rosh?" The boy's ask that makes Rosh froze for a minute, thinking why would the boy ask such random thing.

Then it occurred to him. The boy- he didn't knew what the boy's name. For over the time they spent together he never call nor knew the boys name at all.

He just realize it now. He thought he knew the boy's well than any other being but how come he didn't knew his name. He can't recall calling or even knowing his name.

Rosh didn't answer and just get up and jump out of the boy's lap. He then walk out of the room confusing the boy.

Did I say something I shouldn't?.

Even though he was confused, the boy still followed the wolf outside and find him biting a stick, waiting for him.

He then approach the wolf when the wolf start writing on the ground using the stick.

"Mo-m,mom?" Red the boy. He then look at the wolf and the wolf just nod.

Do he have a parent?. Well,he do say he have an ancestor.