Escaping Nightmares

-014-

A week later...

"Your doing it wrong again!. How many times do i need to tell you not to do that?!" Yell the angry wolf at the young boy.

"It wasn't easy okay!" Said the now irritated boy. Unlike before he was fully healed, you can't even think he was once bedridden.

This wolf really is getting on my nerves!. It's not like i ask for this!.

"Do it again from the very start" Said the wolf. Tired and irritated the boy didn't go and start over again which make the wolf more  annoyed.

" You lazy human! How can you live a long life if you keep lazing around?!" Shouted Rosh.

The boy who was laying down start kicking like a child throwing a tantrum.

" I'm tired!. It's so hard to do!" The boy complain.

" Nothing is easy you rascal!" Replied the annoyed wolf.

Once again they continue arguing for at least half an hour before the boy finally get up to start over again.

"Like i said before, try focusing your mana in your palm" The boy just roll his eyes, tired of hearing the same line over and over again.

Ugh! Can you explain it in a way i can understand!.

The wolf then put his paw at the boy's back as he saw him closing his eyes to start again. He also closes his eyes and started to feel the flow of magic in the boy's body.

Hmmm... doing good i see.

On the other side, the boy start gathering the little tiny light he was seeing. Which the wolf clarify as the mana that in scattered in  his body. Slowly the boy push it towards his hands and body, expanding it more but more focus on his hand.

As the boy do it, slowly the leaves who is falling from the trees around them was slowing down. It wasn't only the leaves that was acting like this, the grass who is dancing in the wind also slow down, even the birds who is happily flying in the sky and the flow of the water in the nearby river  is.

The wolf sense this and decided to open his eyes. He was once again mesmerized by boy's magic. Now he can confirm that the boy was indeed a rare magician.

"You can stop now child " he said. The boy who was sweating from performing the magic for a long time stop. He was sweating and panting heavily but was also full of excitement.

"So, what's my element of expertise?" Excitedly ask the boy with glistening eyes.

"It was none of the four" Answer the wolf, making the boy's frowned.

"What do you mean it was none of the four?" Ask the boy.

"As i explained before, element of expertise range from the four main elements to sub elements connected to it" Start the wolf.

"But there's also some cases where a mage element is neither one of the main elements or it's sub elements just like  yours " The boy's become more confuse from what the wolf said.

"What is my element of expertise then?" Ask the boy.

Please be a good one

"Base on the test we just do, you are a-" stop Rosh midway, making the boy's heart skip.

"What it is?" Ask the boy with a worried and curious eyes.

"You are a time magician" Announced the wolf proudly, hoping the boy to start jumping out of joy.

Well, he should. After all time magic is pretty rare even in the world of magic

But opposite to what the wolf was expecting , the boy didn't jump out of joy, instead his face is full of disappoinment.