A broken soul

-035-

  "The duke bring some scoundrel back young master. We should get that scoundrel kick out as soon as possible or he will be a torn to your path" Convince the head maid flora to the young boy seating on the chair.

That bastard knew something about us already, getting rid of him will be the best for the both of us.

The young boy who heard the woman's turn around and look at her  with an unsteady eyes with a weak smile on his lips

"Don't worry flora, I'll make sure to get him kick out from the estate as soon as possible" Answer the boy weakly that makes the head maid smiled wickedly .

The woman then approach the young boy and knelt down to hug him and start caressing his head.

"That's right young master, you should be the one to inherit the dukedom,only you" whisper the wicked woman as he caress the boy's head

"J-just don't forget me flora" Says the boy as he  replied  back to the woman hug  with his skinny and trembling hands.

----------

"Young master, the duke sent me to inform you that the dinner is ready. He wish that you join him and young master Kai" Inform the butler who just enter the young Knox room

Knox who is confused by the sudden
mention of an unknown name  look at the butler with his eye brow rising.

Kia who?

"Okay, just give me a minute" Knox answered as he  then stand up from where he was sitting and get Rosh who was sleeping at the bed.

"How about my dog? Did you also prepared something for him?" Ask Knox as he start to prepare his self .

"Yes we do, but im afraid he can't join you at the dinning room young master" Answer the butler .

Knox just nod then put down  the wolf who awaken when he carried it.

"Stay here Rosh. Im just gonna go somewhere" Knox said as he start to walk away but  Rosh just ignore the boy and go back to sleep.

The butler couldn't help but rise his eyebrow as he hear what the young master called the dog.

Rosh? What a peculiar name. To name his pet after the monster of fire. No wonder the duke takes interest in him.

"Let's go" Knox said as he stop Infront of the butler . Only then that  the butler came back to his senses and open the door.

"Shall we,  young master" The butler said bowing while showing the way with his other hand.

Knox didn't say anything and just get out of the room. After the butler close the door to his room he then followed him to the show where the dinning room is.

        "Young master Knoxerion is here your grace " announced the butler as they enter.

Knox was quite annoyed when the butler call his full name but what can he do?. It was already change and it's not like he can change it just like nothing.

"Take your sit knoxerion" Command the Duke as he show the young boy the seat on his side.

Knox annoyance just get bigger when he heard what the duke also called him. Bit then  again he has  no choice but to pick a  chair near the Duke to not be seen as an arrogant and immature child by the servants who is watching them .

"I'm afraid knoxerion is to long your grace, i suggest you just call me Knox" Knox murmured with a hint of annoyance in his tone but still keep his calm and innocent look.