Other Half

-059-

"There's a letter sent by the young Master Duke" Said butler Nicholas as he handed an envelope to the Duke.

The Duke then reach for the envelope and open it, reading what was Knox wrote.

Let's see what that little man is up to again.

But what was rewritten on the paper makes the Duke's expression sour. It alarms the Butler, thinking that there is something wrong written on the letter.

"Prepare a thousand gold and send it to the Belvon village" Command the Duke as he painfully close his eyes while massaging his temple.

Although worried about the Duke's health, Butler Nicholas doesn't have a choice but to carry out his master command.

"As you command your grace" Said the Butler before he head out of the room.

The Duke then let go of a sigh when he heard the door close, he then look at the paper again who have this big and bold letters written on it that says

'Send  me a thousand gold coins'

The Duke let go of another deep sigh again as he lower the letter.

I can't believe that the first letter he will send was to ask for money.. ha...

He disappoinyly sigh.

      On the other hand Knox along with Rosh and the knights was on the foot of the mountain range surrounding the village.

"Why do you have to go to this place in this scorching sun" Ask Rosh as he sat down on a tree trump while fanning his self with his hand.

"You will see" Answer Knox with a smile on his face.

~oh my precious blue gems,
~here i come

Knox sang on his mind as he look up at the peak of the  mountains infront of him.

He then start to walk closet to the huge rocks infront of him and stop a meter away from it.

"Get ready to dig!" Shouted Knox as he lean down to  pick up a small stone and look at it happily.

Confused, the knights pick up the pick axe that was given to them by the young lord last days.

"Is this some kind of punishment for our shortage my lord?" Ask Sir Pillion with a teary eyes, pertaining to the time where Knox was supposed to be kidnapped by the bandits.

Looks like Rosh manipulation still on effect  

Knox thought as he remembered what Rosh explained to him before after he wake up.

"You can think what ever you want " Knox answer as he walk away from the knights who was digging a part of the rocky mountain in such a scorching sun.

"You are a demon" Said Rosh as the boy sat down on the grassy ground beside him.

"I'm not and you will see why after a few days" Knox said as he lay down on the ground, making his arm as a pillow.

"Wake me up if they dig quite the big space" He said before closing his eyes.

Rosh just shake his head in disbelief as he watch the poor knights dig the hard rock in such heat.

      Just like what the boy instructed, Rosh wake him up when the knights dig up quite a big space.

Knox first do some stretching before he approached what the knights manage to dig.