Lost prince

-023-

There was a silence between the Duke and the boy for a moment before the boy decided what to answer regarding the Duke's offer.

"I will tell my answer sooner Duke. This matter is not only about me after all" Said the boy before leaving the Duke hoping for a positive answer.

           The boy feel as  something furry was rubbing against his hand. He look to check what it is and find Rosh looking at him, asking if he was fine.

Look at him worrying

The boy just smiled and rub the wolf head to hide his deep thoughts

"Don't worry about it! " Assured the boy as he dodge the wolf biting who get annoyed when he rub his head.

On the other hand, the sight of the boy's annoying the tiny wolf was seen by the Viscount who was watching them from the window of his office.

"Let see what you are capable then" murmur the viscount as he turn around and leave the window.

      "Hahahaha! Can't catch me!" Teased the boy as he run away from Rosh who keeps chasing him out of annoyance.

This brat! Just you wait! After I get the other half of me I will surely bury you alive my self!!!.

But the two's teasing stop when the boy bump into someone, causing him to fall over.

"Ouch!" The boy groan as he caress his hurting butt.

Angry by the person who bump him, the boy look up to see who is it, but he was left speechless as he saw how big the man he just bumped into.

This man big!!

Afraid from the man scary physique the boy  immediately stand up and say sorry.

" Sorry sir! I didn't knew you where there" Say's the boy as he bow lightly to the man.

"It okay, I'm here to pick you up anyway" Answer the man that makes the boy look up to him with a confused look.

pick me up?Me? Why?

"The viscount want to see you" Said the man as he read the confusion on the boy's face.

The wolf and the boy look at each other confusedly before deciding to follow the man.

What could be the viscount needs from me?

Thought the boy as he pick up the wolf and  follow the man

         "Where's the viscount? You sure he call for me?" Ask the boy as they continue walking farther and farther away from the manor.

The boy was hesitating to continue following the man but he doesn't have the courage to left especially if what the man says is true, he will look like a brat to the viscount if he doesn't follow.

He was having a very  bad feeling the further he follow the man. Although, someone may say it's just a hunch. The boy instinct never fail him when it comes into up coming danger.

"Just follow me and you'll see " Answer the man, purposely avoiding his question.

The boy's suspicion only  grew more and more as the man continue dodging his every questions.

This man is up to something for sure. I should get out of here fast.

But the boy got distracted from his thoughts when he feel that the wolf was scratching him ,so he look down.

"What?" He whispered, checking that the man didn't notice him.

The wolf just look at him then averted his gaze at a tall building behind the trees. The boy also look at the building and saw a man staring at them behind a big window.